Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

A Story by Rayne
"

About how a angel fell from grace and landed on earth.

"
Tis it was a long time ago. Worst time in ones life. An angel forced to see horrible things in her life. Forced to enter a war she did not want to go into. Thought she was fighting for a good cause. A horrible mistake that she repents to this day. Wishes that her memories of that time will go away. Wishes that all the blood on her hands goes away. Wishes that all the ones she lost comes back. But she knows better and knows that they will never come back. Lost so many loved ones who will never come back. Sitting in the middle of the battlefield. Surounded by fire. Blood all over her body from cutting down fellow angels. Fellow angels that used to be her friends and family. Racing to get to her one friend. Friend that has been cut down by Gabriel. She gets to that one friend. Holds her dying body in her arms. Nothing will ever be the same for that Angel. After that angel of a friend dies. The one girl goes off on a masicare. Killing all who get in her way. Blood splatering all over her face and body. wiping off the blood she continues to kill. Demon in her screaming for her to continue. Cut down all who had done wrong to her. Vampire in her telling her to suck those angels dry. Angel in her crying for her to stop. Evil in her to strong for the Angel to calm it down. The girl smiles everytime she cuts an angel down. Lucifer in the back ground laughing at his daughter. Daughter who is succumbing to her evil side. Angel is finally stopped by Gabriel. Gabe holds her down. Trying to calm her down. Gabriel holds her up on her knees while Micheal cuts her wing off. Tis the punishment for the sins she has commited. She is now thrown to Earth. Where she will repent and remember all her sins all to vividly. Memories that will never leave. Nobody can save her now, not even her own soul and heart can save her. She will never beable to go home again. She will be stuck on Earth for the rest of time. Meeting new people, see people die, leaving people behind. This is what life is like for a fallen angel. Never trully being able to live a happy life. Pain and suffering will always fallow this angel for all time. Angel will always cry and scream to the heavens. Praying that mayb one day she will be forgiven for her sins. But today is not that day, tommorow will not be that day. In a hundred years it will not be that day.

© 2010 Rayne


Author's Note

Rayne
Tell me how to format this better so it sounds better. How do you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010

Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne