The Wounded Girl

The Wounded Girl

A Story by Rayne
"

I made this story like peom along time ago. It is about a girl and the tough times in life

"
There was a girl, she wasn't like other girls. This girl was given a really cool power. The girl was able to see things that other people couldn't see, she could see ghosts, demons, werewolves, and more than anyone could ever imagine. The thing is that this power came with a price. People could notice that she was different so they would stay away or they would be leery of her. This made the girl sad, very very sad. She would stay up late at night and sob ever so lightly so nobody would hear her and ask what was wrong. Her only true friends were of those of the unseen.
Because of this her heart became a big wound with a giant slash that wouldn't heal, she tried every thing to heal this wound. nothing helped. She had some human friends, but they didn't know of her powers or what was really going on in her life out of shcool. So even though she had friends she was still a very lonely and wounded person.
She would always ask herself why she was given this power, and deep down she knew she wasn't normal. This girl longed to be normal and that she never had this power. She tried killing herself so she didn't have to bear this "curse" as she referred it as. But this voice deep down inside her told her things would get better so she put down the knife, and decided to give it another chance.
Ever since then the girl has been walking around this world wondering why she was put here and why she didnt end it that night. Every day she is made fun of at school making her feel even worse. Shes at the point to were she doesnt care. She wont let anybody get close to her because people have hurt her so many times. The girl has become cold and distant towards every one even her own family.
Her mother put her in the hospital twice because she had sucidial thoughts and voices and even attempted suicide. Deep down inside her she knows she will get better and things itself will get better maybee thats why she keeps on going, who knows i dont even know.

© 2010 Rayne


Author's Note

Rayne
Tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010

Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne