Brothers

Brothers

A Poem by Razer990
"

A piece about loyalty between brothers.

"
I can't speak for the others. I have not the priveledge of fully understanding my brothers, despite all of their strength and loyalty. But I know, for an absolute certanty, that their sense of duty emulates my own. For not once, in the face of ridicule and scorn, but many times have we stood together before the forces of jealousy and spite, to protect those dear to us. In a world full of malice and indiscriminate saboteurs who roam the earth like packs of starving jackals, I know in the depths of my soul that we will stand resolute and prevail over any who mean to bring our family to harm. Even if it means we have to fight, until our jaws are crimson, and we have turned the whole world turns against us.

© 2017 Razer990


Author's Note

Razer990
Any feedback is appreciated. Share if you enjoyed it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

...great...I like it man...

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Razer990

6 Years Ago

Thanks man. Much appreciated.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 11, 2017
Last Updated on May 11, 2017

Author

Razer990
Razer990

Oakville, WA



About
I am an aspiring, currently unschooled writer. I write everything from poetry to fantasy, sci-fy and even music. I don't really have any other writer friends to discuss my work with. I'm an amateur at.. more..

Writing