A must read

A must read

A Story by Austen

To live as people amonsgst a world that is already dictated, is not to live, it is to live.

 

 

When the christians started counting in the year 1, the first of 2019 years they realized that we would remain on this earth, the bible mentions nothing of space travel. Maybe it's due to the fact it was written thousands of years ago, however knowledge of space and it's many wonders, were known.

anyway, The act of keeping track of the years suggests that the point of living is nonexistant in knowledge, or perhaps it was to maybe understand why we are alive, It must have been an overview of the times that had passed, an attempt to understand, and a projection forward, my how we have messed that up.

 

as a people we wouldn't keep track of the time simply to keep track of time. Just look at our track record for peace. We are not a people we did not divide ourselves yet we did divide ourselves. the dividens of race have brought us to what we are today, every building exists on land that is not ours, me as a caucasion male, a man of white skin, i seek but to only exist. I love everyone as everyone loves me, the golden rule of society. the one thing the public education system got right. THE ONE THING. This only explains my point. as we attempt to strive in life we experience struggles brought upon by one and other, if there were a group of people to mine resources and not put a value upon them and use those resources to do what the universe is doing, our only center, is not within us, it is not within our solar system, which is where jealousy, greed, and our fear lie. We are beings that did not seek knowledge when we arrived yet we grew accustomed to it, which is what differes us from animals, Anyone who thinks of animals as dumb must be slaughtered, they learn from us just as we have and continue to learn from them.

We strive to know the unknown, yet we stop ourselves from actually knowing, consumerism, spending, trying to get the next best thing. But it's not our fault, Thats just the problem. however it is one that we cannot fix, nor justify, because we didn't nor do we know who made currency, which is another seperator of us all as human kind. Back to my statement of a group of people which is not a race of people, it is not a race of people. it is not a race of people. However a group which in todays world must remain nameless due to the eyes of the rich fuckers who waste their money on monitoring the people WHICH THEY F*****G ARE which they do not realize will crumble, their bones into a dust to be consumed by the ravenous ones. to be eaten alive. if we were mine minerals essential to SPACE TRAVEL and only focus on what is right, there would be no need to fight one and other.

 

- Time is relevant to us, maybe thats where einenstein got his theory of relativity from, who am I to know. Time is relevant to each and every being, as a puzzle of sorts, not one that can be strewn accross a table for one to solve, however as one to be understood, one to be lived for, our only reason for existance is time. It is up to us to understand what we are, and what has been accomplished. Lapses of time have been documented as years, lapse may come off as harsh, or abrasive, due to the fact that we live in a world dictated by money and if your monthly payment doesn't arrive you arnt like the rest!

The theory of relativity pertains to gravity and how it effects matter. how matter corolates with gravity haha.

of course if there is a force that affects all beings with a magnetic field it will affect all things that exist within it, every substance, every mineral, every inaminate and animate object. Which we are constantly affected by, as we are not freefloating in space, our solar system is a continuam of gravity.

 

However we must remember as people we are not defined by gravity, we are only a subject to it. We are defined by time, we are subjects of time.

 

everyone can do something, no matter what the circumstances. No matter the bounds, no matter the constraints that hold one to their daily lives. The fact that we live is astounding, as beings of the human we have mutated into what we are today, evolution, is mutation.

 

 

 

 

© 2019 Austen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on January 3, 2019
Last Updated on January 3, 2019
Tags: life, learning, knowledge, the human experience. LSD, acid, drugs, bored, a must read

Author

Austen
Austen

Sioux Falls, SD



About
I am a human on earth more..