The First Female Warrior

The First Female Warrior

A Story by Becca

My name is Lois and this is my story. It was a normal day for me...well that was two weeks ago. When I woke up I was in this place I never saw before. The feeling was like I was dead, but somehow it was a different kind of dead. I finally decided to get out to explore. I was really careful of not being spotted. It was still dark, but the sun was rising a bit faster than I ever seen before. I walked around with little light there is then I heard a sound that made me jump a bit. I slowly looked back to see a tall person, but it was still too dark to see who this person was. 
Instead of asking this person who they where I ran as fast as I could. I turned at the corner and bumped into this guy I never met. While looking up at this guy as I'm on the ground I felt scared, so I closed my eyes. The next thing I knew...I heard the guys voice saying "Hey are you okay?" I open my eyes and see that his hand is out. I look his hand hand he helped me up. I answer his question "Yeah...I'm alright." I didn't know what else to say to him, but his hand was soft like a new blanket was just bought.

I was confused where I was still hoping this was all a dream. I decided to pinch myself real quick feeling the stinging pinch on my arm. Now I know I'm not dreaming I started to think. The guy that helped me up looked at me I don't know what he's doing, but I didn't really care right now. I looked at the guy and stop thinking.

I asked "Um...what is this place and how did I get here?"

The guy looked at me like I was weird.

He answer "What do you mean princess?"

I was shocked that he called me princess, so I looked at what I'm wearing. I was wearing a dress that has five types of blue: dark blue, light blue, normal blue, and a lighter color of the normal blue. I placed my hands on top of my head to feel a crown for a princess.

I try to explain to the guy.

I said "Listen sir, I don't belong here, I need to return home right now."

The guy looked at me and took my hand again making me follow him into the castle which I don't belong in at all. The guy turn around to face me. 

He said "You must be sick my princess, we must get you into bed."

 I try to get away, but the next thing I knew my vision went black. I finally woke up to a different room I sit up and looked around. I rubbed the back of the neck where I got hit. There's a knock at the door I didn't want to answer it, but I get up and open the door to see who it was. 

"Hello, you need something?" I asked as I open the door.

I see there was a servant. I looked at the servant and starts thinking. He's cute to be a servant, so my face started to get red as a tomato.

The servant's hair is white as snow, his lovely blue eyes remind me of the blue seas. Also he is dressed in a black suit that could be for a wedding. There was something about his eyes that also worries me. he has a cold look that he doesn't care if anyone gets hurt that's really close to him.

"Come with me my princess." the servant would say in an emotionless voice.

I would nod as he leads the way as I start to follow him. I would hear whispers form the other servants man and woman I hoped it wasn't about the guy I'm following right now. All of the sudden he stop making me accidentally bump into him. He slowly turn around to me and looked at me as he started to open his mouth to speak. 

BOOM!!!!

There was an explosion that shook the castle.

"What's going on?! Why was there an explosion?!" I would ask and a bit worried.

The servant guy didn't answer and went to the explosion, so I ran after him to see a lot of injured people. I rushed over to help, but the other servants wouldn't let me help or go near the injured people. I pushed them out of the way and help all the injured people to somewhere safe The servant guy that was going to talk to me before the explosion happened looked surprised at me like he haven't seen anyone help out.

After seeing what happened in that explosion I decided to become a warrior while being a princes. I made myself forget my old life to help this new world out. this is when my life changed into this medieval world and me becoming a warrior princess. That's the end of my story for now.

© 2019 Becca


Author's Note

 Becca
ignore grammar and spelling problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on February 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 21, 2019

Author

 Becca
Becca

WI



About
I love to make short stories, love reading mystery. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Poem by Becca


Frustrated Frustrated

A Poem by Becca


Friendship Friendship

A Poem by Becca