Me and him, him and I.

Me and him, him and I.

A Story by RebeccahCecile
"

short story ,

"

The way he warped his arms around me. I felt safe for the first time in months. Just me and him, him and I. Alone in the darkness. I could feel his chest moving up and down every time he inhaled and exhaled. I could also hear my own heart beat at a rapid pace. I felt safe with him. Everything was perfect with him. We just stood there in each others grasp for a while. It felt nice. The he pulled his head back with his arms still around me and look down at me. I looked up worried he was going to leave. Instead he kissed me. The most passionate kiss I’ve ever had. He pushed me against the wall, aggressively but not to aggressive. I pulled a way to take a breath. He laughed.  I was so overwhelmed by the moment then he pulled away. He looked right in to my eyes. “I love you” he said “and nothing and no one will ever change that”

© 2011 RebeccahCecile


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So lovely - I even held my own breath at that last sentence. Sigh!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 17, 2011
Last Updated on September 25, 2011

Author

RebeccahCecile
RebeccahCecile

TX



About
Hi I'm Rebeccah and I obviously like to write. Create a playlist at MixPod.com more..

Writing
Ride Ride

A Poem by RebeccahCecile