Every girl long to be a princess

Every girl long to be a princess

A Story by RedCrescent
"

A small town girl named Lilly gets the surprise of her life after her boyfriend Justin Gives away what's he's really like

"
"Justin.... why are u acting this way?", i ask very fearfully.

"i'm sure I don't know what you mean Lillian", he had replied, stepping  forward and smiling evilly, his eyes were dark brown... those were NOT the eyes i fell in love with.

"Justin stop it.... you're..... you're scaring me"

he smirked harshly, "am i?" he stepped closer, causing me to step back, stumbling into the grass. i tried try to crawl away but he grabbed my leg quickly before i got the chance.

"going somewhere?", he hissed gripping tighter.

i scream for help but he covered my mouth tightly, "don't bother trying...... no one can hear you out this far".

i started to shake but became confident enough to bite his hand, causing him to let go. i quickly get up and run away but soon i heard footsteps getting louder and louder behind me.

"you certainly can run, but of course you can never hide from me!",  he yelled almost catching up to me.

i started breathing heavily until i saw an abandoned house in the back of the woods, ran inside, and locked the door.

"come out come out where ever you are", i heard steps on the old, brittle, creaking steps... then.... silence.

"was he still out there? would i be able to run away? did he finally give up?

i remained silent for a few moments and listened, then carefully looked out the window.

"huh? he's.... sleeping on the steps..."

i stood up shakily, cautiously opened the door, walked over to him, kneeled by him, and laid my hand gently on his cheek.

"Justin.... wake up... are you alright?", i asked, gently petting his cheek.

he rolled on his side and opened his eyes to look at me, light blue, the color had changed back.. but back from what exactly?

"h..hi", he whispered sounding a little worried.

I smiled a little at the way he sounded like a small child.

"hi you", i said sweetly.

he looked away and bit his lip then looked back at me.

"h....how badly did i hurt you?", he asked more worried.

i shook my head, "you didn't hurt me that bad".

he lowered his eyebrows at this, "please don't lie to me"

i sighed, "alright.. you did hurt me a little bit but it's no big deal honest"

"but.....", he sighed, "alright.... i bet your wondering what's the matter with me.. aren't you?"

i nodded slowly.

he smiled, "alright"

so we sat for hours, on those steps, while he explained to me from start to present about what was going on.

"so your a wolf.....and you became one when your family was attacked by a pack when you were a child?"

he nodded

"and you lost your parents because of it?"

he nodded again

"and you were raised by the pack of wolves.... until you became one yourself"

he nodded for a third time, looking like he was afraid i'd run off

i smiled at him "amazing"

he smiled as well

i shivered "we should get back before we freeze to death"

he took his jacket off and wrapped it around my shoulders.

i shook my head quickly, "no justy you need it more than i do!"

"us wolves don't get cold we have a temperature of 105, so...no you need it more than i do Lil".

i nodded "otay"

he picked me up and carried me out of the woods. i smiled, layed my head against his chest, and fell asleep.

(Justin walked to the entrance of the woods and kissed Lilly’s forehead)

"lil..... wake up we're out of the woods now"

i rubbed nuzzled closer to his chest

he smiled "want me to carry you all the way home too?"

i sleepily smiled and nodded slowly.

he chuckled, "alright lil i can do that for you"

and with that i was back asleep

oh and remember the old abandoned house? me and Justin fixed it up and have been married for 4 years, two beautiful hybrid puppies named violet and jasper and we still live as happy as the day me and Justy first met.

© 2015 RedCrescent


Author's Note

RedCrescent
this is just the prologue and i know it's bad but it gets better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on October 8, 2015
Last Updated on October 8, 2015
Tags: fear, anger, teenage, dog

Author

RedCrescent
RedCrescent

United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
i'm weird, i like gaming, i'm bi, i like food, and netflix, and anything that deals with speed and engines, i'm easily likable unless you get me mad or tell me i'm doing a bad job at something.... i a.. more..