The Sacrifice

The Sacrifice

A Story by red punk
"

This is a very dramatic tragedy that I wrote about a young girl overcoming her fears to save her sister.

"

The gunshots flew, The cries came then there was silence. I had been hiding under a science desk for 2 hours. Every 10 minutes I would hear another POW! POW! They were gunshots. We have no idea who the shooters are! They were going door to door picking 2 students from each class. I don’t know if they are shooting the kids or just trying to scare us. All I know is that I have got to do something. I cant sit here and have almost have of our school be murdered! I would never forgive myself! As there big heavy footsteps near closer I hear a familiar scream. It takes me a few seconds to realize that the scream came from someone I know! The voice came from my sister! My sister Mackenzie is going to be killed! I remember the day that she came home for the first  time I never thought that I would lose when she was so young. I need to figure out what I need to do.


They have reached my class. The guys choose the girl next to me and another kids. I stand up, my heart pounding out of my chest a million times a minute. I say, dont pick her, Ill go instead!The guys with the guns look at each other  one nods no to the other. But he says yes. His voice is somewhat familiar. I take one second and I figure out that the shooters are my supposed best friend Alex and his best friend Ethan! My heart burns with flames in the fury I have for the 2 of them. Especially Alex. Although it looks like Alex is going to try to stop me. But Ethan stops him. As I walk by Alex he looks at me with a face of sorrow. All I can think of is the first time I met him he got into a fight to defend me. He trys to look like someone else but I dont care who he is. You mess with my little sister you mess with me! As I walk in the hall I see a line of 20 people lined up against the lockers. They are all tied up. And have duct taped mouths. As they start tying me up I see my sister leaned up against my pink locker with stickers all over it. She has streams of tears coming down her face.

I dont talk and I dont cry. I make sure they can see that they cant hurt my no matter what they do. They go into another room. While they are in there I look at my sister to see if she is ok. She is only 15 why did this have to happen to her. She utters my name. I can just barely hear it. She is trying to scream my name Cameron! Cameron! She looks at me and cries even more. I dont I have to stay strong. Alex and Ethan come out with 2 more girls. And then I realize that most of us are girls there are only about 5 guys! This doesnt make sense. I think in my head where the heck are the cops. Right as I think that I hear sirens wailing. And I hear there voices coming from a bullhorn saying, come out with your hands up and you wont get hurt!Ethan and Alex look at each other in surprise. keep going we need to finishsays Ethan. What, finish what, this is to weird to make any sense. Whatever, I need to figure out what I am going to do! The most important thing right now is staying strong. Wait a second they only have 2 classrooms left. I need to think fast! Or it will be much harder. But why are they doing this? Wait I remember something from last week. James hes some jock that was hurting Alex and Ethan. They both came back to school with bashed in faces.


Thats it! This has nothing to do with the school. Itsabout James! I look around but I dont see him. Oh no they are coming. They are taking us somewhere! 5 minutes later I am in a big black van heading towards Alexs house. Everyone is still crying. We get to Alexs house and they take us to his dirty, creepy, black, moldy basement they take off our duck tape. And everyone is silent just a few sniffles. Alex and Ethan are just standing in the corner talking. I see my sister. She looks at me and mouths. What is going on? Are you ok? I tell her her lips and says, what are you to do to us!! Tell me!!The boys turn around and look at her they move her and she starts screaming. They sit her in a chair we have no idea what is going on. They turn a switch and it  electrocutes her but doesnt kill her. anyone else wanna stand up to me!says Ethan. My heart beats a million times a minute. i jump up and wiggle around. to signal that I do.

Ethan and Alex look a me in surprise. "Ok!! What do you have to say?!" Ethan says in an angry, mean voice He rips off the duct tape like ripping off my skin, to say, "How do you have the guts to do this! none of us shave ever hurt you in our lives! You were suppose to be my friends! But you made one little mistake that will put your lives in danger forever! You messed with my little sister and no one messes with my sister. and when you mess with my sister you WILL pay!! And trust me you will pay!!" "Whatever, put her in the chair Alex. Ethan Say's. As Alex places me in the chair I look at him with the most disgusted look I can. He looks at me and say's, "Don't worry your not going to get hurt. I promise." What this doesn't make sense! Then the unthinkable happens, Alex jumps up and punches ethan square in the face! but that doesn't help because ethan jumbos right back up and punches alex. then he turns around and starts yelling at everyone else. While that is happening alex unties me cause he is to weak to fight. He tells me to run but, I don't. I jump up and punch him straight in the lower back then i take a crowbar to his stomach. Then I jump on top of him and squeeze his neck and yell, "Thats what you get for messing with my sister! I told you that you would pay!" I am careful not kill him. I still want him to suffer in prison.

I jump off him. I make sure he is still breathing. But, he is unconscious. I untie all the other girls and guys while Alex dials 911. He tells them what happen but not his part. He walks up to me and say's,"Cameron I am so sorry. When you came out of that classroom I realized that even though we were doing this just cuss no one would even look at us unless we were bullied. I realized that i have you. and thats all I need. I now know that this was all just too wrong." I look at him the eye and say, Alex thank you. If you hadn't untied me I wouldn't have been able to totally knock Ethan out and who knows where we would be. I forgive you didn't do anything it was all because of bullying and hanging out with the wrong people. But, it will take me a while to keep talking to you. You might want to change schools oh, and i won't rat you out."

The sirens of police and ambulance's roar. They take us outside and check us out. Only 3 people are injured that girl who got electrocuted, Ethan, and Alex. But I only care about my sister. She is ok just in a lot of shook and I would be to. As I said earlier they were never going to hurt me. And they didn't

© 2014 red punk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JC
haunting and all too familiar, interesting twists and turns. enjoyable read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

red punk

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much thought no one would think that this is a good story thank you
On this day, a day when the innocent run and scream, this does not just speak a volume but a reselection of this who have seen the pain, the strife. You have hit too many emotions that speak louder than anything I have heard.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

red punk

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much thought no one would think that this is a good story thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2014
Last Updated on December 20, 2014

Author

red punk
red punk

greensboro, NC



About
I am a passionate young short story writer but i can never seem to sit down and write a book so I have decided to put my stories her more..

Writing
Dear Him, Dear Him,

A Poem by red punk


Him Him

A Poem by red punk


Untitled Untitled

A Stage Play by red punk