Characters!

Characters!

A Story by Isabelle Howard
"

Okay. So I'm writing a story about the daughters of Disney villains forming this kind of.....club thing. I haven't started it yet, but here are the character descriptions!

"

Deana Falicier (Daughter of the witch doctor, Princess And The Frog)

Full name: Deana Shadow Falicier

Age: 15

Personality: Mysterious, funny, sort of suspicious, peppy, happy.

Style: Red. Black. Top hats. And loooooooooooots of skulls.

Writing notes: Comic relief.

 

Blood Heart (Daughter of the queen of hearts, Alice In Wonderland)

Full name: Blood Red Heart. She thinks she has the lamest name on earth, but her friends love it.

Age: 17 (Oldest)

Personality: Loses her temper easily, out of shape, and a little cruel at times. Can be a little aggressive. Nice to her friends

Style: Red, black, hearts. Also a touch of yellow-gold necklace maybe? Wears a small crown everywhere.

Pet: A flamingo. Her mother used flamingos as golf clubs, and when she finally figured out that that cute flamingo at the SPCA with the dented skull used to be her mothers, she adopted it. Its name is Ace.

Writing notes: A bit of a bully.

 

Bibi Gaston (Daughter of Gaston, Beauty And The Beast)

Full name: Bibi Frances Gaston

Age: 14

Personality: Self-obsessed, over confident, yet kindhearted and smiley. Tomboyish, and a feminist.

Style: Red, jeans, and brown leather hunting boots.

Pet: a gray hunting wolf that she found in the woods as a pup next to its dead mother. Her name is Gigi.

Writing notes: Doesn’t play well with others.

 

Hydra Hades (Daughter of Hades, Hercules)

Full name: Hydra Harpy Hades

Age: 15

Personality: Sarcastic and cold, but would do anything for her friends. Can see and talk to dead people.

Style: Black and blue. But not too much blue, because it might clash with her skin/blue flame hair.

Writing notes: Despises Lena Megara Spiros. Talks about it a lot.

 

Undine Ursula (Daughter of Ursula, Little Mermaid)

Full name: Undine Angel Ursula

Age: 12

Personality: Sarcastic, fun, loves to prank people.

Style: Plum purple (so dark it’s almost black), pastel purple, and silver-white (to go with her hair).

Writing notes: Doesn’t underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE.

 

Miranda Hook (Daughter of Captain Hook, Peter Pan)

Full name: Miranda Sylver Hook

Age: 16

Personality: Optimistic, and a little bit of a coward.

Style: Silk, pink, red, and purple (preferably together)

Pet: A baby alligator called Snappy.

Writing notes: A little clumsy. Has broken her arm over 5 times.

 

Caley Clayton (Daughter of Clayton, Tarzan)

Full name: Caley Sappa Clayton

Age: 11

Personality: Gruff, tomboyish, sweet and fun to be around

Style: Yellow, button-up shirts, dark denim jeans or khaki pants. Her and Bibi went shopping together and they have the exact same pair of boots.

Writing notes: Has a phobia of monkeys.

 

Darcy Darla (Daughter of Darla, Finding Nemo)

Full name: Darcy Joan Darla

Age: 10

Personality: Young, childish (sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way), sweet, smiley.

Style: Purple, tartan, and school-girl shoes.

Pet: A goldfish called Norman.

Writing notes: Cutest of all of the girls. Everybody loves her and the oldest (Deana) cares for her sort of like a daughter.

 

Sylvia Syndrome (Daughter Of Syndrome, Incredibles)

Full name: Sylvia Violet Syndrome

Age: 15

Personality: Fiery. Snaps out sometimes and always has something to say.

Style: Black and white. Her favorite pair of boots are pointy-toed and white leather.

Writing notes: Very opinionated.

 

Amelia Ego (Daughter of Anton Ego, Ratatouille)

Full name: Amelia Portia Ego

Age: 16

Personality: Snooty, yet has a soft spot if you break through her icy shell. She’s the only one who actually lives with their parent, so the others are sort of jealous.

Style: Suits (skirts and pants), black, and scarves. Fancy pointy-toed shoes.

Pet: A rat that she found on the street (tamed) who was starving and grateful to stay with her. She decided to keep it after a few nights. The two are extremely bonded and she never goes anywhere without him. Named after her dads acquaintance Remy.

Writing notes: Is a little posh and lives comfortably.

 

Carmel Muntz (Daughter of Charles Muntz, Up)

Full name: Carmel Ellie Muntz (She also thinks her name sucks. Her friends agree.)

Age: 15

Personality: Likes to make plans……bot all the plans she makes end up failing. Has a phobia of heights (that’s how her dad died). She ran away from home when she was 10 because her dad was mean to animals, and was about to come back when he died. Has a grudge against Rebecca Russell, and Rebecca’s honorary grandpa, Carl Fredrickson.

Style: Aviator jackets and jeans. Tank tops.

Pet: A golden retriever puppy. When her dad was making the collars for the dogs to make them talk, he modified her hearing aid so she can understand animals. Her name is Donna.

Writing notes: Loves animals.

© 2014 Isabelle Howard


Author's Note

Isabelle Howard
I find Carmel's story to be the saddest, how about you?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on February 3, 2014
Last Updated on February 3, 2014

Author

Isabelle Howard
Isabelle Howard

Pierrfonds, Canada



About
Hello world! I'm Isabelle-or Redbird5241-and I LOVE LOVE LOVE writing, reading, and owls. I am OBSESSED with the color turqoise, and want to plaster the drned color EVERYWHERE. So now you know you've.. more..

Writing