Short Story 1

Short Story 1

A Story by Redflayme79
"

A very short story that I wrote late one night.

"
The bride was beautiful. A vision in soft white. Her gown a perfect confection of airy tulle and lace. Her shiny black hair contrasted sharply with the gown as it flowed down her back in soft waves. The flowers woven artfully through it were miniatures of the bouquet. She was stunning. The only flaw was the necklace the bride had chosen. Thick and heavy, it looked garishly out of place among all this delicacy. The Maid of Honor would find a note in the brides loopy writing that read, "Lay my body next to his." The coroner noted, sadly, that her lips were the same delicate shade of purple as her lingerie.

© 2014 Redflayme79


Author's Note

Redflayme79
I am a beginner. You don't have to be gentle, but, try at least, to be humane.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very powerful story! I like the way you managed to convey emotion by way of only a few sentences.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Redflayme79

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading it and for the compliment. I appreciate both.
Your story was short but it was descriptive. How did the lingerie come into play with the story script? I believe if you add a little more to your story it would feel more connected. Good starting point though.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Redflayme79

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your advice. I appreciate you taking the time to give it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2014
Last Updated on July 13, 2014
Tags: Short, Story, Creepy