Love in different views

Love in different views

A Poem by Red
"

It should explain its self, but if it doesn't please message me and I'll explain what you don't understand. Don't be shy. ^.^ ^.^

"

-girl-

 The world is so dark. It's surrounding me, squeezing me, choking the very life from my throat. I want to die. I don't want to live in this world anymore. A world where the best part of life is death.... I am a shadow. Wondering in a lonely kingdom of darkness.

You. You!! You can't save me!!!! so stop trying. Please. I don't want to be saved. There is nothing to live for. Why don't you understand? 

You have her. She has you. I'm alone.... I'm tired of being alone. Don't offer yourself to me when you can only offer half. I DON'T WANT JUST HALF OF YOU!!.... so please let me die. let me fade. let the darkness take me, surround me, make me disappear. I promise you won't even remember me when I'm gone. 

 

-boy-

Don't leave me. Don't go. Stay. Stay with me, stay alive, BREATHE!! I need you. I need your eyes, your smile, your love.... 

Why don't you understand....

She means nothing. She is nothing, in a world where you exist. NOTHING is between us and NOTHING ever will be. I don't feel for her, she feels for me. You're not alone. You are never alone. Not while I'm here. Not while I exist. Not while I'm still breathing and not when I die. I will always find you....

I give you my whole.... FOREVER.

 

© 2009 Red


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, Alex. This touches on some really good emotional conflict..Where did all this come from?

I see it as like...Two separate monologues. A split-stage; The boy freezes and the girl steps forward to have hers, and then at the end she freezes and he does his.. It's so sad.

And I really connected with this, seriously..I know exactly how she feels, EXACTLY. This really brought up a lot of emotion in me. You're a talented writer.

I think you should re-work this. Expand it. Develop them as characters. I'd love to see more of them, to understand who they are, and their purposes. Great work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


this is a really good poem. it doesn't really seem like a poem, but maybe a poetic story. great job

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 12, 2009

Author

Red
Red

Writing
Why...? Why...?

A Poem by Red