When he said "i love u"

When he said "i love u"

A Story by Farida

It was his look while he was saying "i love u" that made her realize that he might not be hers anymore as they decided that couple of weeks ago. But his hands around her waste that made her realize also that she will be his forever even if only in her dreams. Those hands that always surrounded her and made her feel so balanced and secured no matter where the place, they were standing, was nor whom the people surrounded them were. She wanted the time to stop as to feel his long fingers touching half her small length-ed back. she wanted him to squeeze her more as if to leave his hand print over her. Moving both her small hands reaching his checks and neck in order to make him stand still and looked into his eyes and said " I have to let you go but i wished i couldn't" then surrounded her arms around his neck while pushing her body towards him to hug him so tight. She kissed his neck softly and whispered "I do love u" while he was hugging her back, She realized that she had to let him go, She got out of his strong and firmed arms quickly as they were always tempting for here.Then she stepped down from the higher step that she was standing on as to reach the difference between their heights, she holds his hand and he was saying " i love u back" then she walked away not looking at him while she was refusing to let go of his hand as if she wanted him to stay and never let go. Each one of them walked back to his way, to his life, that life that had been always different from the other, wondering if they might or might not be lovers again and have this wide open passion again and don't have to look at the barriers.

She went back to her friends ,she was shivering from the cold and didn't know why. Then it popped out to her mind that she left her coat when she was trying to dial his number and call him as fast as she can after he left, and ran after him just to hug him and she wasn't wearing her coat. Just her white chiffon blouse as she wanted to feel his hands around her body but she only has now that feeling, that empty feeling that she always felt while he was away. She kept thinking about that sensational feeling while he was surrounding her waist and what would happened if he just grabbed her and kissed her on her lips so hard and passionately in order to make her feel that he will always be hers and she is the only one who he wants to taste her lips and feel her breath next to his until she became secured then they kissed so slowly while she feels his hand going up to her neck passing through her back, he always knew that she adores that feeling when he touches her back so gently like she is a flower or something fragile that he don't want to break and keep kissing her till they realize that they are not alone and there are people around them. They already knew that they would not be together anymore but why he didn't give her that moment that she was thinking of. 

Why him? she kept asking herself all her way home after leaving her friends and the morning after that night ... 

© 2015 Farida


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015

Author

Farida
Farida

Giza, Giza, Egypt



Writing
Time Time

A Story by Farida