The Verity Of Being Introverted-Intro

The Verity Of Being Introverted-Intro

A Story by RellthaWriter
"

This a book in writing this is the rough intro.....Hopefully writing will be done Late June,Early July

"
Everybody has different views on introverts and why people are introverts.Some of the reasons ,I myself, do not see as the cause of my avoidance.I honestly dont know where this comes from.I can interact with people,im not that stereotypical  housebound person people view introverts as.I can be somewhat comfortable around people,It may take sone time but I can.One thing i see as a problem and sometimes a good thing is that I dont go out with anyone under 20 i dont feel comfortable.Unless your my friend ive known for a while i wont even talk to you alot.This has to deal alot with maturity levels,I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE BEING THE MOST MATURE PERSON AROUND AT THIS POINT OF AGE.I have chosen to right this little book showing the Pros And Cons of Being an introvert and also shine light on what it really is.

© 2017 RellthaWriter


Author's Note

RellthaWriter
Ignore Rough Writing

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm somewhat of an introvert myself. If there's a circle or group of people having a discussion on some topic, it could be any topic, I find myself standing on the outside of the circle, contributing little to the conversation. It may be the lack of confidence in myself.
The funny part of all this is, if I'm around a group of people who share a same passion as me, take running for instance, I can be openly vocal and completely at ease, even if those individuals are complete strangers.
My wife used to laugh at me when we would go to local road races. I would go up to total strangers and ask them about their running shoes or some other such topics.
I think the underlying reason for this is, I had, or have complete confidence in my knowledge of running and racing. I'm not afraid to express my opinion.
Now if you put me in an environment where politics is the topic, forget it, I'm as quiet as a mouse.
I hope you do well with this subject. It sounds interesting, just the kind of thing I could talk about.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017
Tags: Bestseller, book