Why is Middle East Dermal Fillers Market Booming?

Why is Middle East Dermal Fillers Market Booming?

A Story by Pramod Arya
"

Growth drivers such as rising geriatric population, and thriving medical tourism industry will propel the Middle Eastern dermal fillers market at a CAGR of 11.9% during 2018–2023 (forecast period).

"

 According to P&S Intelligence, the market stood at $34.3 million in 2017 and it is projected to reach $67.7 million by 2023. Currently, the market is observing a trend of escalating demand for lip augmentation surgeries.


At present, the Middle Eastern dermal fillers market is witnessing an increase in demand for lip augmentation procedures, growth in product launches, and shift in preference toward minimally invasive cosmetic surgeries. For instance, hyaluronic acid-based lip filler, a biodegradable and clear substance, is used for lip augmentation. Ingredients of this filler are normally produced by human body. It has been noticed that people from across the world travel to Middle Eastern countries to get perfect lips, due to the presence of esteemed plastic surgeons and availability of cost-effective plastic surgeries in the region.
A boom in the geriatric population is another key factor that will facilitate the Middle Eastern dermal fillers market growth in the forecast period. Old age cause reduction in vascular and glandular tissues in different skin layers and is associated with loss of fibrous tissues. For the treatment of this disorder, elderly people need dermal fillers in large amount. According to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), the total number of people aged 60 years and above in Saudi Arabia will reach 40 million by the end of 2050. 

Source: P&S Intelligence

© 2021 Pramod Arya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on June 9, 2021
Last Updated on June 9, 2021
Tags: Middle East Dermal Fillers Marke, Size, Share, Demand

Author

Pramod Arya
Pramod Arya

Noida, UP, India



About
About P&S Intelligence P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plin.. more..

Writing