What are Major Factors Propelling Advancement of Global Radiation Dose Management Market?

What are Major Factors Propelling Advancement of Global Radiation Dose Management Market?

A Story by Pramod Arya
"

At-Home Drug of Abuse Testing Market to Demonstrate a CAGR of 9.6% during 2018–2023

"
Driven by the increasing adoption of radiation dose management services and solutions for monitoring the radiation dose in computed tomography (CT) and various other imaging modalities such as nuclear medicine, radiography and mammography, and fluoroscopy and interventional imaging, the global radiation dose management market is predicted to exhibit rapid advancement in the forthcoming years. Furthermore, the implementation of strict government regulations in several countries for preventing the administration of high doses of radiation is massively boosting the growth of the market.
Apart from the aforementioned factors, the increasing public awareness of the negative effects of radiation on the human body and the rising focus of healthcare organizations on improving the quality of treatment and patient care are also fueling the growth of the market across the globe. In addition to this, the increasing integration of advanced technologies in healthcare operations for reducing radiation dose and improving image quality is contributing toward the surging worldwide popularity of radiation dose management solutions.
Depending on end user, the radiation dose management market is classified into super specialty clinics and hospitals. Of these, the hospitals category recorded significantly high growth in the market in the past and this trend will also continue in the upcoming years, primarily due to the large-scale installation of radiation dose management solutions and the high number of diagnostic procedures that were conducted in the hospitals for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of various diseases and ailments.

Till now, the radiation dose management market registered huge expansion in North America as compared to the other regions in the world, as per the findings of P&S Intelligence, a market research firm based in India. The U.S. market exhibited higher growth than the Canadian one, on account of the numerous CT examinations that were conducted in the country in the last few years, the high incidence of different kinds of chronic diseases, and the widespread incorporation of radiation dose management software in the healthcare settings throughout the region.  

Source: P&S Intelligence

© 2021 Pramod Arya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on June 9, 2021
Last Updated on June 9, 2021
Tags: At-Home Drug of Abuse Testing Ma, Size, Share, Demand

Author

Pramod Arya
Pramod Arya

Noida, UP, India



About
About P&S Intelligence P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plin.. more..

Writing