What are Key Factors Causing Boom of Professional Aesthetic Lasers Market?

What are Key Factors Causing Boom of Professional Aesthetic Lasers Market?

A Story by Pramod Arya
"

According to P&S Intelligence, the market generated a revenue of $1,303.9 million in 2020 and it is projected to reach $3,387.4 million by 2030.

"

The professional aesthetic lasers market is expected to grow at 10.3% CAGR during the forecast period (2021�"2030), on account of the rising awareness of aesthetic lasers through conferences and seminars, increasing disposable income, surging alertness regarding safety and benefits of laser-based aesthetic devices, flourishing medical tourism industry, and soaring geriatric population. 


A significant number of seminars, exhibitions, and conferences are being conducted to impart knowledge about improvements in anti-aging treatments among plastic surgeons, general public, and students. Increasing frequency of these events will give a boost to the market in the foreseeable future. Also, market players are using these events as a platform to launch their products. For example, in April 2019, the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC) was organized by EuroMediCom (Informa Group) in Monte Carlo, Monaco, for discussions and knowledge sharing on aesthetics and anti-aging devices.   


In recent years, key players of the professional aesthetic lasers market have started focusing on product launches to increase their profit margins. For example, Cutera Inc. introduced its Fraxis PRO progressive dermal remodeling technology, in August 2020. This technology is utilized for leveling up conventional skin revitalization by combining radiofrequency microneedling for total dermal remodeling and fractional CO2 for skin resurfacing. Fraxis PRO can be used for treating several skin disorders like stretch marks, fine lines, burn scars, wrinkles, and acne scars, by layering radiofrequency microneedling with CO2 laser energy. 


With the rising awareness about laser technology and the booming aging population, the market will observe a significant growth in the coming years.


Source: P&S Intelligence

© 2021 Pramod Arya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on June 22, 2021
Last Updated on June 22, 2021
Tags: Professional Aesthetic Lasers Ma, Professional Aesthetic Lasers Ma, Professional Aesthetic Lasers Ma

Author

Pramod Arya
Pramod Arya

Noida, UP, India



About
About P&S Intelligence P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plin.. more..

Writing