Letter To Charmaine

Letter To Charmaine

A Story by Retro_Wave

You're still the love of my life. You're still the first and only. I have not given up.

Dear Charmaine,

It's Theo. How ya soon, baby girl? I'm sorry I haven't wrote you in a while. We've been moving around a lot. My whole unit has been all over the place in South Vietnam and I hear talk that the brass wants us to move even further. But never you mind all that military talk. How are you? I miss you. I miss that big bright smile you had when I met you. You and those dimples in your cheek too. Don't think I've forgotten them. I know you're wondering if we'll still get along when I come home. Trust me, I still hold you very dear to my heart. I'm not giving you up. I can't wait to just hold you in my arms and kiss you warmly. I like how you get all pink when you blush. You're awfully pretty even though you deny when I call you it. I think you're one of a kind and you're mine. I saw a butterfly the other day and it reminded me of you. It was beautiful. While I'm walking on the trail, I see it emerging out of a tree. It did a little dance, flying up, drifting down ever so softly. It was touching. I enjoyed that poem you wrote the last time. Pure genius from you. I don't know how you write gold but it shimmers off the page. Char, I really love you and I want to spend my life with you. Everything is gonna be alright. I'll see if I can write you again as soon as I can. I love you, dear.

Sincerely, Theo.

© 2017 Retro_Wave


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so beautiful. I love the creativity that bursts from your words!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2017
Last Updated on December 10, 2017