Curse of a Dynasty

Curse of a Dynasty

A Story by Pale Moon

The Mythical Age had ended and it was the man’s beginning to rise from the ruins of the ancient immortals and heroes and across the land where the old empire of Lorliad that stood for a long period of time with its impressive military might and brilliance of her leaders. However, a new foe has risen at the south and at its back are the rallying warriors, bounded in one goal and the Rising Powers in the other corners of the country, driven to launch an invasion once again, vowing to bring riches to their own lands. Will the Old Nation stand long against these overwhelming foes or will the Gods of Old descend and aid them?


Within the Empire itself, an internal strife brewing…   

© 2018 Pale Moon


Author's Note

Pale Moon
Will Be posting my first part of the story soon! :D :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with your logic. Great nations fall to internal struggle. Rome couldn't afford war and to pay the soldiers. Thank you for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 24, 2018
Last Updated on February 24, 2018
Tags: Fiction, Military & War, Curse, Dynasty, Military, War

Author

Pale Moon
Pale Moon

Bussel, Western Visayas, Philippines



About
I am just a young human who loves to read inspiring and sometimes tragic stories that is Reality, Fantasy and Fiction. :D more..

Writing
Her sins Her sins

A Poem by Pale Moon


Black Saber Black Saber

A Story by Pale Moon