Why?

Why?

A Story by Wishing
"

"Questions with no answer at all"

"
I always ask this question Why?
Why do we allow someone to hurt us? Why we do not stop them the very first time they try to  hurt us?
I wish to be in love was as easy as falling in it.. But I guess I am wrong.
A girl and boy who merely knew the meaning of Love fell for each other and called it Love.
Together they believed they were in love. They started having long conversations till 4 am , 3 am in the morning. They started meeting, holding hands,and then they kissed for the very first time. They believed they were made for each other.
Then one day a misery happened his father was no more and the boy had to start working. 
She started caring for him too much. Asked him to message her as soon as he reaches the office and back home. Asked him to wear gloves so that his hands do not freeze while driving. Asked him to properly take his dinner and lunch.
The boy on the other hand started getting irritated all the time. The long conversations became short. They hardly meet each other. The girl on the other hand started getting agitated with him. Then on their very First Valentine she fought with him because she merely a girl of 17 years wanted to meet her Boyfriend on their first Valentine and like her friends she also wanted to celebrate Valentine's day with her Lover.
So she forced her lover to come and meet her and what happened was something she would have never expected. Because of a small confusion related to the location the boy got angry and by angry I mean really angry and he slapped her.
She cried a lot but he consoled her saying Sorry and Sorry over and over again. This was the first abuse she suffered in her relationship.
Then after this incident some good memories also came her way. He was apologetic for his behavior.
The boy then was never controllable. He started taking her for granted and what followed were countless Fights he started abusing her, saying words which a normal human being will dare say a girl or anybody.
And after 5 years of togetherness of Love and Abuses they are not together. 
The boy is married and the girl is typing this.

© 2016 Wishing


Author's Note

Wishing
This is my first attempt of writing y heart out. I hope my readers don't connect to my story as I don't want anybody to relate to my story as I know how much it hurts.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why? The most asked question of them all.
Sometimes its answered, other times is not.
This piece I felt came from the heart and the emotions were flooding out. Sometimes it feels so good to put pen to paper and let it all out. If that was your intention then I hope it helped.

Strong, moving piece.

Mark.



Posted 7 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Wishing

7 Years Ago

Uncountable questions,some has answers and some will always remain unanswered. But now I have the an.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Good to hear that 'your why' has been answered.

Mark.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
-
Good job letting it. Nobody really knows why this things happen but hopefully through your writing, you find the serenity you seek. N

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wishing

7 Years Ago

Thanks.. Writing is really helping me a lot.
Great emotional story. I like the way you started it with a question. I'm sorry you suffered through that, and I hope writing helps you!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Wishing

7 Years Ago

Everything is a question in my life. And maybe writing it down will help me find my answers.. Thanks.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 14, 2016
Last Updated on July 14, 2016

Author

Wishing
Wishing

Lucknow, India



About
Finding my happiness more..

Writing
Let Go Let Go

A Story by Wishing


Memories Memories

A Story by Wishing