My Monster

My Monster

A Story by RickyJean
"

(This entree is just the intro to the story "My Monster" that I am currently working on)

"
       Maybe he wasnt what I thought he was, Perfect, dark skinned, light eyed god like being. No no no, i see now what he truley was and always will be. A monster. A monster that that made its way into my life with perfection and charm that snatched my heart to hold it and love it, but also just waiting for the right moment to crush it.

© 2012 RickyJean


Author's Note

RickyJean
This is just an intro, ignore the grammar, this is just my first draft.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this is a really good opening. It has tension that grabs the reader right away which is important to any short story. Grammar aside, nicely done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Speaking as a bit of tanned skin rascal, I found this to be the views on a Rascal, or modern contemporary would be the classic bad boy.

Had a New York Dolls feel to it, maybe Im thinking of The Donna's
But i liked it.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hopefully I will have part one done and posted within the next couple of days!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like it, its a good intro, cant wait for more, if its coming :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good beginning....you have my attention.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Just relized that i wrote "that" twice right next to eachother. I hate when i do that.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2012

Author

RickyJean
RickyJean

About
I'm Ricky, I love to write, cook, play sports and chill with friends. I've always been into writing and always will be. Im really laid back, and like to be a friend to everyone if i can. more..


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Choke me Choke me

A Poem by Muse


The Old Man The Old Man

A Story by Priya


Laughing Moon Laughing Moon

A Poem by Alpris