Set Free

Set Free

A Poem by Ricohard

Free to be me, free to be who I want to be, free to do what I want to do. Just free!

I jump, I shout, I scream, I laugh, I cry, I whisper, I wail, I hop, I play, I am, I just am who I am

No longer, no worry
If I laugh I laugh
And is I cry I cry
It is not you, it�s me!

Everything, I can feel everything in everything!
My senses are keen and aware and they experience: seeing beautiful birds flying in the sky, I touch the flowing streams as they race by, I can smell the fragrance of the lilies of the valley, I hear the children playing hopscotch and laughing in the fields, and I can taste the blueberry pie of Grandma Smith.

I can feel once again. Long and lost they were, but now re-united with them gives me a simple love and appreciation of this world again.

For a long, long, long, seeming an everlasting time you had captured all of this, they were there but I couldn�t feel them, you wouldn�t let me, you stole that away from me.

BUT YOU are GONE and I am free as free can be.

And now I experience something great and wonderful in everything. In everything! I can feel again! Boy am I glad that I am FREE!

© 2008 Ricohard


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

me gusta

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 11, 2008

Author

Ricohard
Ricohard

Bendigo, Australia



About
Ricohard. Studying a Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing at BRIT, Bendigo. Published in 2007 BRIT Anthology "Painted Words" with an excerpt from a Script and a Poem. Also in "Deliver Us From E.. more..

Writing
It's In You It's In You

A Poem by Ricohard