WORD MAGIC

WORD MAGIC

A Story by Tara Marie

To start off with talking about reality. Surely can begin to let the sun shine. Making way for all to be seen. The light shining so brightly. Makes much to be too difficult to go without being noticed. It would take one much work exerted. To hide the truth. No matter the subject or matter it entails. For life is to be an open book. Only to be closed with secrecy and doubt. Life is about thought action and intent. You can’t have one without the other. For these would come to be complete. But the void of one to the other. Is an injustice. Bringing impairment of the true vibration. Cutting short its abilities. The definitions are the building up of said energies. Together when brought. Gives creation a chance. To be become one or more broad achievements. Resonating from within the letters. All put together. Words are spells. Either saying the word aloud. Or even writing them down. Makes words become magic. And magic into intentions. Giving way for desire. To become its own entity. Dancing in the minds of all that  can hear. Starting a chain reaction. Making way for the best. Yet to come. So if I were to give any piece of wisdom. It would be to say what you say with love. And remorse tagging close behind, Use words carefully and justly. Each could bring either happiness or discontent. Always remember together we stand and divided we fall. For one day we will all have to come to look at ourselves in the mirror. Where acceptance is the only option. Believe me it’s all a given. Eye to eye.

© 2018 Tara Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on October 22, 2018
Last Updated on October 22, 2018
Tags: MAGIC

Author

Tara Marie
Tara Marie

La Plata, MD



About
Love is my fortress. Poetry is my passion Feelings are my inspiration  Words are my life. more..

Writing
Lonely Lonely

A Poem by Tara Marie