Julia & David

Julia & David

A Story by Riguez
"

A mentally challenged brother unknowingly torments his sister in what he thinks is a game...

"

It's impossible now. No matter how Julia kicked and screamed, David refused to let her out. All the while she is on the verge of a complete meltdown, David just laughs at her.

"Please David, please! Let me out of here! I can't breath!" Julia screamed in a total panic.

David sat on the trunk and just laughed. He was a big man, well over two hundred pounds. Naturally strong, David was always wiling to display his strength by terrorizing his neighbors. Completely unstable, he was a mad man in the small farming community of Creekwood. Julia was David's younger sister and pretty much his servant, mother, and entertainment. Julia did her best to take care of David, but due to David's unstable mind she was left to live a life of misery.

After their parents died in the cattle stampede, the farm was left to David who was already grown. He was also appointed guardian to Julia. Not many people knew David had a problem due to him being able to act like he was perfectly fine. His split personality had been an issue his parents hid well. They basically trained him when to act properly around people. Julia was left to care for him while their parents tended to the farm. It was very hard for Julia trying to keep up with David. His energy levels were high and he was quite violent.

The day their parents died, Julia cried more for herself than for them. She didn't mean to be selfish, but all that ran through her mind was how now she would be responsible for everything. In the months following the majority of the livestock either died, were stolen or escaped. They had to deal with what little they had. David, would wander off sometimes. He'd be gone for hours and sometimes days. Julia was so happy when he was gone. She'd pray for him to be dead, but he always came back and made her life hell.

Now here they were in the upstairs room in the middle of the night. Julia's frail body trapped in the trunk while David sat on top of it and laughed like it was the greatest thing ever. After pounding and kicking for so long, Julia stopped and just wept.

"Why? Why does it have to be this way?" Julia spoke to herself. "When will I be happy?"

David was still laughing when he realized that he was the only one making noise. He looked underneath himself and knocked on the trunk. When he didn't hear anything he got off and knelt down, opening the trunk cover he looked inside at his frail sister. Her brown stringy hair was a mess. He pale skin had a yellow hue to it. The purple night gown she wore which was their mother's barely fit her. David sighed.

"I'm just playing Julia. Come on out."

Julia sat up and looked at her brother. He was massive. Her light brown eyes met his dark ones. His straight black hair went just underneath his earlobes. The thick black beard that rested on his face reached down past his neck. His hands were cut up from what ever it was he did. The yellow shirt he wore said "Serendipity" and his black jeans had traces of mud. What a mess she thought.

Julia moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips. No reaction from him. Julia then slapped him across the face. "What the f**k are you doing?" Julia said with authority. "You're not supposed to let me out. What kind of man are you?"

David's face turned red. Not sure what else to do, he shoved Julia back down. Just be for he closed the cover he looked down at her and smiled. She smiled back and gave him a thumbs up. David closed the cover and sat on it. Julia began banging and crying again to be let out. David just laughed as he kicked his feet back and forth.

© 2015 Riguez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015
Tags: #weird #horror #strange #fiction

Author

Riguez
Riguez

Rego Park, NY



About
Since I was 16 I've always wanted to be a writer. It's been almost 10 years since I said to myself "I'm going to be a writer." I still have yet to realize that dream, but hopefully I will become what .. more..

Writing