Psalm 7

Psalm 7

A Poem by Robben

Nancy oh God, I take refuge in you,
Save me from an ego, and rescue me, or he will entomb me. Carry me in your a*****e at death and s**t me.
Nancy oh God, if I have done this, and contained an identity that is as a stain. If I have allied with the treachery of a man, or refuted your assailing of me, may an enemy hunt me down in avowal to crush my vital parts into the dust.
May you rise above Nancy, in your anger. Rise above the arrogance of any team. Awake Nancy oh God to leave them to a judgment.
Let the assembly of progressiveness gather before you,
return above them on high.
Nancy judges their way.
Judge me Nancy oh God. Put an end to my astuteness, uplift me from this foundation. Put an end to my resiliences as your a*****e, transmutate, and condition me in your blood stream.You who acquire my mind and body.
Nancy is a soldier who defends us, saving the innocent.
Nancy is the power to dissuade, you who check our motives.
Nancy is the upright.
Nancy is our God at all time.
Let the enemy wend a sword,
draw his bow to set a feast, but he is making death ready for himself, by placing the stones of belief and disbelief in the fire.
Look at him pregnant with elixir
Conceiving nightmares out of his treachery.
He paints a hole, out from a void.
But he traps himself by progressive hunger, witless he falls back on his own skull.
I thank Yahweh for her own affirmative actions.
I sing the name of her pretenses.

© 2023 Robben


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on July 12, 2023
Last Updated on July 12, 2023

Author

Robben
Robben

new York, NY



About
I am an LGBT autor and free lance journalist my articles have appeare in gay life after 40 and The Gay and Lesbian Review I am always looking for new ways to express my writers voice either through fi.. more..

Writing
Psalm 9 Psalm 9

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 8 Psalm 8

A Poem by Robben


Psalm 6 Psalm 6

A Poem by Robben