Outcast

Outcast

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

I wrote this poem to inspire people that are feeling lonely.

"
Have you ever felt like you're an outcast in the world, or like people just don't care? Have you ever felt like life is just passing you by and that you are all alone? Lately, I've been feeling mental sadness. My life is in shambles. About a month ago, my mother passed and I'm continuing to struggle even after I've been to brief counseling. It seems like nobody understands. I would feel better if someone in the physical would attempt to hear me out and assist me through my issues. Its difficult to find people whom I could trust or even open up to.

© 2018 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've always felt alone since I lost my brother. I've never had anyone I can trust. I don't open up to people. At times, I just want to disappear. And I have mental breakdowns quite often. People tell me it'll get better with time but it just keeps getting worse and worse. So I understand how you're feeling. And all I can say to you is just hang in there tiger. I hope it gets better for you. If not, just know that you're not in this alone :)

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2018
Last Updated on August 14, 2018

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing