The Destruction of the Destiny Killing Casket

The Destruction of the Destiny Killing Casket

A Poem by Robert Cohen

About Two weeks ago on Tuesday, I suffered the passing of my 91 year old Uncle. That Saturday I went to his home-going service. After the home-going service it seemed like I couldn't get the Casket out of my mind. Initially, I thought it was the Devil trying to kill me physically. But I went to bed last night and God revealed to me that sometimes we deal with other types of deaths. he revealed to me it is not that the devil is trying to physically kill me. he trying to kill the new spiritual gift of prophecy that got revealed to me about a week and half ago. But I rebuked the vison of the casket out of my spirit. And the Devils plan can go back to the pits of hell from which it came IN JESUS NAME. The spiritual gift that God gave me will come to fruition and I will use it for his Glory at all times!

© 2019 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on September 3, 2019
Last Updated on September 3, 2019

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing