Some people don't need certain jobs.

Some people don't need certain jobs.

A Story by Robert Cohen
"

If you don't have compassion and love for people, then you don't need to be working with the disabled population in any form.

"
Good afternoon Mr.Brown, I'm writing to tell you about two separate incidents that happened with the same operator on two different occasions. Let's begin with the first incident on November 12th, I had scheduled an appointment at 7 o'clock that evening to Savannah State from Oglethorpe Mall. The vehicle number was 1632, she loaded me up on the bus, and I told her I wasn't going to checkers when she picked me up at 10 o'clock. By the time she came back, I contacted my dad. My dad informed me there's nothing to eat at the house, so I needed to keep my ride to go to checkers. When I got on the bus and told her I needed to go to checkers. The driver told me she wasn't going to take me to checkers because I said I wasn't going to go earlier but we was already close to the destination. However, when she came back to get me, checkers was still on manifest so technically she can't tell me she can't take me because it was still on her manifest. When I told her, she caught an attitude and said " let me take you to checkers cause I know what you're trying to do. If you not out by the time pick up, I'm gone leave you." The whole incident started because she had attitude about me telling her I wasn't going to checkers when she pick me back up. But in my opinion she wants a pay check but don't want to do the work, if you don't have a care and compassion for people you don't need to be working that job. 

© 2019 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

16 Views
Added on November 24, 2019
Last Updated on November 24, 2019

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing