The abandoned child II

The abandoned child II

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

This is what some people go through when they feel abandoned

"
"The Abandoned Child II:" The Problems Continues By: Robert Cohen June 3, 1999

The problems of The Abandoned Child have escalated because my mother always seems to have a problem with me because every time I have something that I want to do she always comes up with some sort sorry excuse why I cannot do something. For example: she will say things like "You cannot go because I don't feel like taking you" or when I asked her for money she says "I don't have any money for you'

Thus I feel that she has a real problem with me and doing the things I required however the problems do not stop there when I have homework she will purposely stay out until 9:00 then come in and try to help but by then I am so tired that I don't feel like doing anything as a result my grades begin to suffer then she will argue with me for something that is not actually my fault because if she is not here to explain it to me How does she expect me to pass my courses? And more importantly than that How does she expect me to graduate? These are the questions.

© 2022 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on January 21, 2022
Last Updated on January 21, 2022

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing