Individual peace

Individual peace

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

An individual's peace is the second most important thing to their being able to breathe. An individual's ability to be able to think properly is vitally important for them to function in daily life.

"
An individuals peace of mind is the most important thing in life secondly after your heart beats and you wake up put your piece of mind is v i t a l l y to your daily living because if you don't have a piece of mind it is virtually impossible to function and daily life and with everything that's going on right now it's truly difficult to find the peace of mind that you need with everything going on with the pandemic and everything going on in the Ukraine life is pretty hectic currently so you must always attempt to every bit of your being to find your peace of mind but not only find it but also keep it because if you don't have a piece of mind ultimately you have nothing but a heartbeat without a purpose.

© 2022 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on March 11, 2022
Last Updated on March 11, 2022

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5