An Angles Tears

An Angles Tears

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

Individuals go through the duration of something where they have eventually have to apply cry real tears. And often times they have to deal with something regarding a relationship.

"
Individuals crying tears because of the fear of what's going on in their mental an emotional ear bedtime individuals tears come from their spouses are significant others fears of what may be done to them if they leave the domestic difficulty they're in. Life gives individuals choices and admittedly at times individuals make the wrong choice this may have been for several different reasons some individuals just can't deal with me alone and rather than be alone they'd rather put up with domestic verbal and physical violence in their own home as an individual you shouldn't have to endure these difficulties where you live in pay the bills in your own homes the information people give you initially me not necessarily be true because they're trying to hide certain aspect of the life from you in a sense they're deceiving you because they don't believe you would do your research to see if they are authentically true anyone was not a technically true doesn't deserve to be with you these are the times you need to cut tides and send you through because living with a person who is bad for you can be detrimental too to your mental and emotional psyche as long as you allow them to.

© 2022 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on October 11, 2022
Last Updated on October 11, 2022

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing