Love verse

Love verse

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

Domestic healing of relationships

"
An individual's love can sometimes hurt by other individuals, causing disturbing interruptions in love. Mental hurt can be the damaging sum of possible domestic intimate disagreements of love. Mental hurt can have a long-term affect on your future. Terms of endearment with individuals attempt to subside their mental cries from extreme mental discord felt inside. Tears cried cause extreme pain inside some individuals. It takes a lifetime to attempt the healing process for your life. Individuals oftentimes don't realize that hurt and pain from the mental damage caused inside by another individuals hurt. Redeem your heart from the situational disagreements and lies. Attempt to resume a healthy life. Release yourself from the bondage of a damaging relationship. Your psyche will need to be repaired to begin a fresh and new era of you.

© 2022 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Domestic relationships are very difficult you must handle them with respect and care for the other individual involved in the relationship if not it could end very tragically

Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
1 Review
Added on December 2, 2022
Last Updated on December 2, 2022

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing