Earthly life

Earthly life

A Poem by Robert Cohen
"

The trials and tribulations individuals go through on a daily basis in physical life.

"
At times in an individual’s physical life, they turn to the light to find guidance. Individuals attempt to put their best effort forward in life, the drive to endeavor and what’s right. However, individuals get tempted and tried on a daily basis in earthly life. The mental strife individuals encounter in daily life can sometimes cause an individual to mentally die on the inside from the trials and tribulations of this earthly life. In physical life, individuals try to be an example for other individuals who are trying to get this thing called life somewhat right before they meet their demise and God calls them to ascend in the clouds, to their eternal life on the other side, crossing over from Earth to Glory in his Divine time.

© 2023 Robert Cohen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 19, 2023
Last Updated on May 19, 2023

Author

Robert Cohen
Robert Cohen

Savannah, GA



About
I am a native of Savannah, Ga. Born with Cerebral Palsy. I have been writing poetry since I was eleven years old. I am the Author of three published books. (1) Joys, Fears, and Tears (2) Inspiration: .. more..

Writing