The Immortality Protocol, Vol 1 - light novel

The Immortality Protocol, Vol 1 - light novel

A Book by Robert Parkin
"

The Immortality Protocol is a fast pace, sci fi, adventure where you follow the exploits of the brash heroine, Tepes. Driven to find her sister in a desolate world, she must face all manners of evil.

"

© 2016 Robert Parkin


Author's Note

Robert Parkin
I ask that you be fair and focus on what you didn't/liked about the story. What stood out to you? Who was your favorite/least favorite character? Did enjoy the story? Was there anything you were confused by? Did you like the main heroine?

I ask that you mention grammar issues only if they were a problem, as in, you were seeing them at least once or twice a page. As long as they didn't distract you from reading, be sure not to focus that point and concentrate on the work as a whole.

I would also humbly ask that if you liked the work, to be sure to head over to Amazon and leave your review there as well. It goes a long way, and really helps me out. Thank you. Link below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JWLPIU4#navbar

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
Added on August 30, 2016
Last Updated on October 15, 2016
Tags: scifi, action, adventure, anime, graphicnovel, lightnovel, series

Author

Robert Parkin
Robert Parkin

About
#YoungAdult and #SCIFI Novelist. Creator of the Sci Fi #LightNovel Series: The Immortality Protocol. Now on #Amazon. #Author of other #Action #Adventure works. more..

Writing