Almost 24/7 writing and reading

Almost 24/7 writing and reading

A Story by Robert Kohlhammer
"

A prose about Why I love to write.

"

To understand a woman .

To open up another cue .

To be dependent on solitude.

To have something worthwhile to do.

to find a purpose in life.

To not take myself so seriously. 

to avoid housework, but to study via the internet´s private luxury.

Not to be bothered about being portable, but to make do with a processor on a wooden table. 

Sitting it out and drinking filter coffee made from a household appliance, coffee shops.

Affirming my lists, practicing explaining why I am romantic, have some fun, moan less and not tell anyone, lightening up the page with profound crows feet that fly around my eyes like the frame of my far sighted spectacles.

Looking ahead and getting published, to many beautiful front covers, putting it off. 

Actually publishing it for free and letting it go.

Manifesting something to do with the written word, joining in and not joining up.

Enlisting the help of writing , not to talk in fragments, conjunctions or splice my love life, but to have a friend, a loving family. Realize my  imagination in reading. 

Thinking how much time the writer starred into space , simply writing. 

The process of cognitive functioning,psychology.

These words follow one another like streets of people who talk to one another using logic and reasoning in the short term but repeat the words to  help them relax, during longer periods. 

I will always  find writing cathartic.

 

 

 

© 2017 Robert Kohlhammer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on October 26, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017

Author

Robert Kohlhammer
Robert Kohlhammer

Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom



About
I like reading and writing poetry. My influences range from Pablo Neruda, Rumi, Goethe,Ted kooser, but I try and read as much as possible. more..

Writing