Revenge

Revenge

A Story by Vishen
"

A story about the end of a love story.

"
I crept so slow with the assistance of my dark black hands along the pitch black walls. I was near the base of the chimney. I stopped and slowly put my toe on the charcoal. I waved the stars, they wished me luck. I put my other leg down. I tried to maintain the dead silence of the thick darkness. The eyes could not see a thing, not even my own foot. I was its causes for I had cut the mains.

            She should be somewhere near, I crept out and found myself in much dark for the stars had farewelled me. The darkness was at it’s maximum for it was a new moon night. The darkness should have come there from Hell. But, then darkness was what I preferred.

            My pupil had conquered all of the iris. I crept slowly, slower than death without letting even a small floorboard creak. The roaches were learning from me to creep. I felt the walls with my invisible hand. I started towards the stairs, those stairs which hold many of my dead memories. I reached the dark staircase. I bent. I bowed put my hands on forward stairs and started to crawl again. Nothing-nothing was visible I was alone with my hands my amplified senses and my pounding heart. I could feel my heartbeat in my brain. I felt like my mind was pounding. I felt the blood through each of my veins.

            I could hear the heart still not ready, but my mind was determined. I crept and crawled without letting a small sound to born and reached the first floor. A small frightened ray made my iris victorious again. The light was coming from her room. I crawled a bit further and reached near the door. I could hear her soft voice. She was saying something, cursing the lights I guess. I paid scant attention to her words for my ambition was to tear her to stop her heart that hurt me.

            I didn’t move when I heard the floorboard creaking inside the room. After a while, the chair’s sound was heard. I crunched my eyes reached the door.

            The candle on the study table was fighting with the darkness. It was watching me it was staring at me. Illuminated by the candle’s light, I saw her back covered with her long lush of hair turning towards me. She faced the window and her hands were on the table. She was turning towards the window. I stood very slow-slowly-slower than death. The curtains were on so nothing of the inside was visible outside.

            I approached her silently very silently. The candle was scared, it grew dimmer. My determined brain controlled every sense of my body. The floorboard didn’t creak for a man with death in his mind was above it. I kept on moving slowly my legs were full of sweat which made the floor below them wet. I felt a drop about to drip from my brow I cleared it with my hand for it may have disturbed the silence of death. My heart was already dead it helped in maintaining the silence. It forgot to pound. I could hear her heartbeat which was going to stop soon.

Death was behind her and she didn’t know. Ha! Nobody knows where death is or will be. I was already just behind her. My revengeful eyes were upon her. I brought my hand to my back and took the knife which had been waiting for its turn. Her heart that hurt me was about be stabbed.  

With lightspeed, I seized her head, with one hand which covered her mouth. Her screams were muffled, her shrieks were muffled. I was bringing my blade near her neck. It collided with her hand and fell on the dead floor.



I held her with both of my hands and pulled her down. Bang, the chair banged on the floor which killed the dead silence. With one hand I held her neck and with the other her lips which I loved. She lied on the floor. I was upon her. Her hands were on my back tearing my skin. Her teeth were hurting my hand but still they muffled her screams. I squeezed her neck as tightly as possible with all my might. I could feel the agitation of her bosom, I could feel her scared heart beating beneath it, its sound increased every other moment. My legs pressed hers for those stamps might have alerted other neighbors. I squeezed I pressed with all my might, already a couple of minutes, why isn’t she dead already? I was stimulated when her muted scream’s vibration stopped she became still. She dead I guess. I left her at once.

I stopped caught my breath I refrained and I hearkened. I heard-I heard her heart, her heart it was still beating. I could hear it pound. She was only unconscious. My mind commanded me to ravish her. But I didn’t for my heart didn’t let me for she was the girl whom I loved.

Her eyes, they were wide open staring at me asking the reason. Her neck her face had turned pale blue. My hands reached the knife. I started having a flashback from her first word ‘Hi!’ to her last ‘No!’. Stab-Stab-Stab, I stabbed her again and again and again. She bled I stabbed she bled I stabbed she bled I stopped for I was out of my breath.

Blood came out of the crevice on her bosom which led to her heart. My hand reached her bosom I felt it’s softness I felt its stillness. Her heart had stopped. I, with my dead love in a pool of her blood. I who had been a fury stopped. I held her head her hair I had killed her. Tears were dropping but lips had an awful grin. I threw the knife it banged on the wall. Ha, I’d killed her I shouted. I was suave I’d killed her. I burst into derision which soon turned into cries. Tears were an unstoppable downpour. I’d just killed her and it was my revenge and it was a blunder which never would be forgiven. I cannot forgive myself. She was the one whom I loved. I stayed beside her watching her, crying shedding tears for she was shedding all of her blood.

I saw the knife with my blurred vision. It shined crimson in the light of the candle. It was delighted for it had killed someone for the first time. I stood brought that knife and laid beside her on the pool of blood. The blade that tore her skin that pierced her heart that killed her was in my hand.

That blade that stopped someone’s heart for the very first time, stopped another one too. It pierced my heart. And there lies my dead body with my dead love in her dead room where the candle was still watching me. And, The Darkness conquered the Light forever.  

© 2016 Vishen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on December 12, 2015
Last Updated on December 24, 2016
Tags: love, hate, revenge, murder, lover, mistake, one night

Author

Vishen
Vishen

Hetauda, Central, Nepal