The Dream Prophecy

The Dream Prophecy

A Book by Robin Webster
"

Alan Callaway lived a life that revolved around petty crime and drug dealing. He cared nothing for anyone except for his younger brother Lenny. After suffering a serious accident Alan began to have di

"

© 2013 Robin Webster


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Below is a 5 star review that was placed on Amazon.com & Amazon.co.uk
I received this book free to read and review.
‘I have read the previous book The Blues Man by this author and although I liked it I think this one is much better. The only problem is that the publishers blurb gives too much of an outline of the story that it almost acts as a spoiler. Set in London and the south west of England it is a story of petty criminals and their interaction with other survivors of a terrorist attack with bacteria which kills a large majority of the world's population. There is a psychic theme running through as some of the characters have a dream that enabled them to foresee the disaster and survive it. If you do not like books with a psychic theme don't worry as although it is needed or the characters would not have survived it is not the main thrust of the story. Although the plot is quite straight forward the strength of the story lies in the characters that come alive due to the descriptive writing. The main character Alan should, given his background, not be likeable but his loyalty to others means that he comes over well. The strengths and weaknesses of the various characters and they change throughout the story keeps the reader engaged I particularly liked Lisa a young girl who has been through so much but shows great strength of character. There is much violence which is necessary for the plot and makes it an exciting read. It is one of the few books I have read recently that I did not want to put down. I hope the author writes more of this standard as I will certainly read them if he does.’

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on March 9, 2013
Last Updated on March 9, 2013
Tags: Urban, fiction, Apocalyptic, action, action adventure, thriller, multicultural, british

Author

Robin Webster
Robin Webster

Somerset, United Kingdom



About
I was born and spent much of my adult life in London but now live in the West Country with my wife. I have three great adult children and six grandchildren and I love them all dearly. I used to sing a.. more..

Writing