Unfaithful

Unfaithful

A Story by Laina
"

Chelsea's fiancé is a cheater and manipulative over her. Her fiancé had left her for another woman and Chelsea is now confused. She found a man with a deep mystery who she fell in love with.

"
Chelsea felt that nothing can change her world when she's madly in love with her fiancé Randy. He gets her presents and helps her out. He tries his best to take care of her and she helps him out with his paperwork at his job. They seem like perfect couple. Chelsea was working a hard job at as a manager for advertisement for a company. Randy was working in the stock market exchange and had met up with an old college friend name Jenna who he had feelings for. Shes in training to an assistant. He describe Jenna as caring and sweet. Chelsea felt her relationship would always last no matter who tries to interfere. However little did she know Jenna had other intentions.

Chelsea had a friend who an accountant and a part time writer but he was a mystery. She would go to him for advice. He would tease her and try to get her upset. He goes by the name Jesse. Jesse has seen what Chelsea looked like and fell in love with her. He didn't want to release his identity to Chelsea but was tempting her to meeting him. She made it clear how she's madly in love with her fiancé.

Randy and Jenna had their alone time and she's acting innocent by saying how she has a lot going on in her life so he can feel sorry for her. Randy felt bad for her and helped her out with by trying to get her a steadier position. She hugged him. At home, Randy and Chelsea had gotten into arguments and fights. Chelsea started to cry and Randy hugged her. She texted Jesse about the fight and how she loves him no matter what. He responded something funny to cheer her up.

Randy is now getting all these text messages from Jenna. He's calling her and texting her back. Chelsea didn't pay any mind into it. In her office many of the opposite sex flirt with her and she never takes it into further action. She had fate in him that he'll do the same. Then she sees him outside hugging her. He came inside the house and got Chelsea a huge bouquet of flowers and she was happy. She hugged him.

Chelsea and Randy were very intimate with each other. One night Jenna could not stop calling Randy. Chelsea got so mad. She read through the texts and sees how Jenna is throwing herself all over her fiancé. She got so upset seeing how she wishes him sweet dreams. She started to tear up. The phone rang once more and she answered. She told her off a piece of her mind and Jenna got aggressive. Later on, Jenna meets Randy in his office and told him his wife is a jealous b***h and wants him to leave her. She then kissed him. Most nights when he comes home Chelsea and Randy got into arguments and he showed her a bit of aggression that she felt like he was gonna kill her. The next morning she decided to stalk him. She sees him at a coffee shop hugging Jenna. It crushed her.

She got so upset and called Jesse and he told her she's going to be okay. He then told her to meet him. She refuse to but since he knows where she lives he's gonna show up and make a scene if she doesn't agree. She then agreed to meeting him. She walked outside of her house and stepped into the mysterious man's car. She looked at Jesse and asked him if he's the same person she would talk to over the Internet. He laughed and told her he's her kidnapper. She kinda screamed. He looked at her and laughed. They went to get something to eat and he joked around with her. She cried in front of him saying her engagement isn't working out.

She came back home and Randy was yelling at her asking where she's been. She told him she was out with the girls. He didn't believe her and told her she better not be cheating. She got upset and brung up Jenna. Then he said he had enough with her. They were in the same bed and he hugged her sleeping but she was awake crying. She fell asleep after a few hours. Then it was morning and she woke up to seeing him starring at her face. He kissed her.

Then again they argued and fight one night and he told her he's leaving her. She begged him not to leave her. He convinced her saying it was the right thing to do and how he has enough problems going on. So she had nothing else to do but let him go. The next two days Jenna moved in without Chelsea's notice. She was devastated when she found out and yelled at Randy. She called was crying so much that she called Jesse for help. She couldn't believe that Randy brung this woman to stay without her permission and felt like he didn't respect her. Her and Randy were talking in the apartment. She told him she wanted to take a walk outside.

She called Jesse to tell him about Jenna moving in and how she can't take it with Randy. How Randy wanted her to kinda look for a place or go back to her mother's. She started to cry and Jesse told her to move in with him. She was shocked and she didn't trust him but he told her he's not going to hurt her. So she took all her stuff and make sure she emptied her closets so Jenna doesn't take her stuff. She looked through the apartment and everything of hers is emptied within 8 hours. Randy and Jenna went out after work. She had more time to take other things that she paid for and brung it to his place. Her furniture, clothes, makeup, shoes and took Jenna's Louis Vuitton bag gifted from Randy. She left the house and Jesse fixed up everything within the next two days. Her room was fixed up in his apartment.

Jesse and Chelsea had slept in to separate rooms. Jesse is very emotional to the point he has plenty of thoughts in his mind. Throughout the series his dialogues of emotions are in his mind but he shows a smooth humorous person. Jesse would write in his journal beside writing for work. He has a separate journal where he writes about his feelings. How he's hurt. He would take Chelsea out and hopefully see she changes feelings about Randy but she's still hung up over him even though he wasn't good enough for her. Jesse hold Chelsea's hand and told her if she leaves him and goes back to Randy, she'll be in the same disaster. Chelsea's friend Jessica had advice her that she and Jesse are a perfect couple and that Randy was a waste of time.

Chelsea and Jesse was spotted by Randy and he threatened to kill Jesse. Jesse punched him in the face and knocked him down. Randy got back up and told Chelsea to come back to him. She really wanted to and Jesse could see it through her. The cops came and arrested Randy and Jesse puts a restraining order on him. Randy got out of jail and tried to make Jenna his. The two were getting married and a mutual friend of theirs invited Chelsea to dance at their wedding. Jesse drove her and the mutual friend to the wedding and was disappointed to know it was Randy's and Jenna's wedding. Chelsea danced for the wedding and Jesse was upset. He sees her crying a bit and Jesse waited in the car. Chelsea walked into the car and saw Jesse with a poker face. Jesse was quiet when they drove home.

When they reached home, Jesse slammed the room door and wrote in his journal. Chelsea went to bed crying. The next morning Chelsea made breakfast for Jesse and opened his room door. She place the breakfast tray on his bed. She saw a bloody pocket knife. She looked at Jesse and spotted his dried up scar on his wrist. He had cut his wrist. Jesse woke up and saw Chelsea freaked out. He told her to get out of his room. She walked out crying and told him it was a mistake of being with him. Jesse looked down and hugged Chelsea telling her don't leave him.
After their dates, Randy quietly text and harasses Chelsea. Then she found out of concert dance party. It was mainly for couples and heard that Randy and his unappealing wife Jenna was gonna be there.

They arrived at the party and Jesse found out Randy was here and figured that Chelsea was trying to get him jealous. Jesse felt so angered be keeping to himself. The an attractive gentlemen approached Chelsea and asked for a dance and she replied yes. Randy saw them and got a bit upset and Jesse pretended they weren't in front of them. Chelsea waltz with the stranger and towards the end of the song Jesse disappeared from the ball room. A few moments later ambulance and police cars were outside. Everyone ran outside and Chelsea came out and pushed people to see what had happened. It appeared to be a man who was laying on the floor and bleeding. He had committed suicide. Chelsea had the shivers and started to scream when she identify the man being Jesse. She ran to him saying he cannot be dead. But he was. She cried on the floor and the stranger hugged her. Randy was looking at Chelsea.

She went back to the apartment and went into his room. She spotted the notebook he would write in. She opened the notebook and saw the things he would write about her. She was going to cry when she opened the draw and saw a proposal letter. She looked for the ring in his room and it happened to be on his night stand by the lamp in a wooden box. She cried even more. The one journal essay that caught her attention was the last one. He wrote:

"I don't even know why Chelsea is hung up over her ex fiancé. Am I that bad that she isn't so happy with me. I fear that she'd hate me and even more so that she'll leave me. I felt like I've been cut with blades and the wounds burns. The blood rushed out and the pain can never end. The fact that she isn't over him...I know I couldn't offer much...I know for a moment I make her laugh is within on a few minutes. But I know she doesn't like me. She isn't in love with me. She say she is, but I feel like it's lies to just make me happy. She's just a good friend that wants to make me happy. The love is absent. I feel a cold and distant rush. I fear she'll leave me. I rather just not face this hell anymore. I rather break free from her and let myself go. I'll be her memory and I will just be the wind..."

She got so upset and felt that there was nothing she could do. She drove back to the apartment and asked her close friend if she can help her move out. Her friend was willing to accept her to live with her until she's fine again.

The end.

© 2014 Laina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 2, 2014
Last Updated on December 2, 2014
Tags: Cheating, obsession, jealous, sad, scared, fear, movie

Author