From Socialization to Isolation

From Socialization to Isolation

A Story by M.W Shah
"

Saba went to city for studies. She meet Fakher, her first friend in college. Later on she become friend with Zeeshan, a young boy of her age on Facebook.

"

From Socialization to Isolation

Saba, a simple girl had long red color hairs till her hips. The dimples on her face, brown color eyes, red cheeks, tall body and a fair color all contributed to her beauty. She was from a middle-class family. Her father was bank manager in city and she was brought up in city. City life had great impact on her. She was a social girl. She had many Facebook and twitter friends. She was a talented girl. She did her matriculation with good grades. She was the only child of her parents and they wanted to give her the best of all. She got admission in college in another city rather than staying in the same city. The college was one of the best colleges in the city and was expensive also. She left her parents in a very early age and went to hostel. The college had its own hostels separate for boys and girls.

It was the month of September when her classes started. She was a bit nervous at the first day of her college. Everything was new for her as she was in a different stage of life. The principle who was a healthy man addressed the students and welcomed them. Shortly, the students acquainted with principal office, staff room, laboratories, washrooms and their respective class rooms in which they were soon to take their first class. Soon the students were sent to their class rooms, Saba sat on a chair and a boy approached her and told her to get up of the chair as it was his. She got up in a hurry and went to sit on another chair. The classes went on and the boy stared at Saba. Whole day she was disturbed of that boy and could not concentrate on the lectures. She came back to hostel that evening very tired, stressed and slept in uniform, without eating anything. Her room was on the back side of hostel on second floor. The white painted room had one bed with a study table, a cupboard, two windows which opened to outside which gave one a clear a view of the whole city and light blue curtains.

Saba got up after three hours sleep and was still dizzy. Everything changed, she came from her own city to another city, from school to college, from home to hostel and the bitter part was from parents to wardens. Later, when she ate and drank, she uploaded a status on Facebook of her college and new city. Many of her social circle friends congratulated her for admission in the college. Some more friend requests of boys and girls also came to her on social media. Most of requests came from the city she was in now. She used to decline unknown requests and this time she also did decline those requests. One request got her attention, it was of a boy named Zeeshan. Zeeshan as in his pictures had tall height, green eyes, white round face and brownish hairs. Saba accepted Zeeshan’s request.

On the next day in college as Saba entered the class, the same boy got up of the chair and left the chair to her. Although Saba was surprised but she sat down on the chair. On the second day Saba looked at the boy with time to time but that boy didn’t look at her. She was confused because of the boy’s behavior. What the boy did yesterday and what he did today was strange. The boy was very simple compared to other college boys. That boy came in front of her in lunch time and told that he was ashamed of his yesterday’s behavior. He told Saba that his name was Fakher and if she needed any kind of help, she could ask him. She thought that he is just like other boys who want to be friend with girls. When Saba came back to hostel, she got her cell phone and saw that Zeeshan had texted her on social account. She had a smile on her face but she didn’t know why? Zeeshan greeted her and asked her what did she do and where is she from? Saba replied him and the conversation went on for hours. Saba went to bed early that day, as the college was having a party for new comers the next day. She was thinking of Zeeshan and it looked like she knew him from a long time.

On the next day in college everyone was well dressed. Girls were looking like princesses and boys were like princes. The main hall of the college was decorated. The hall was big and had yellow lights. The stage was made where students were to perform. Saba was bored as there was no friend of hers. Suddenly she had a thought of Fakher, she looked around but didn’t find him. The next day in college she asked Fakher why he was not there in the party. Fakher said that he had some urgent piece of work. Few weeks later both Fakher and Saba were good friends. She was attached to her social circle friend Zeeshan also and they were discussing to meet soon. One afternoon Saba received a call from her mother that her father is in hospital and she had to get back to home as her father was asking for her. This was the day Zeeshan and Saba had decided to meet. Saba told her mother that she is having a test tomorrow in college which is important for her so she will come tomorrow after the test. Zeeshan told Saba to get ready and he will pick her up in evening. Saba had purple suit on herself and she was looking beautiful in that.

Zeeshan came in a white car and came out of the car and opened the front door for Saba. She was a little shy although she sat. They were silent for a while then Zeeshan asked where to go? Saba said that where ever he wants. Zeeshan was wearing a black three-piece suit. It looked from the dressing and all other things that Zeeshan was from a rich family. They stopped at hotel and sat there. It was for the first time that Saba was with a boy. Zeeshan praised her that she looked gorgeous but she didn’t utter a word, she was just looking down at her toes. After spending some time together Zeeshan left Saba at her hostel. Saba was thinking about him the whole night and she thought that she in love with him. The next day she went back home.

After meeting with her father, Saba came out of the room with her mother. Her mother asked Saba why her eyes were so red? Saba said that she was studying the previous whole night. Saba’s mother didn’t knew that her only daughter is in love with someone. When Saba was absent from college Fakher texted her why she was absent. Saba told the whole story and he told that he is coming, she did stop her. Fakher came to the hospital. Fakher met her mother and she told her mother that Fakher was a friend. Soon Saba’s father was shifted to home. The next day Fakher and Saba came back to the city together. On their way, back to city Saba asked Fakher that what did his father do? Fakher said that his father died two years ago and he was now living with his brothers. Further Fakher told Saba how his family conditions were, that he even could not buy a suit for himself for any kind of party etc. It was then when Saba thought that maybe he didn’t come to party that day because he had no suit. By now Fakher and Saba were good friends and they told each other most of the things. Fakher liked Saba and he was thinking to tell her about it. Saba told him that she wanted to share a secret.

“What do you want to say just say it” Fakher said.

“I am in love with someone” Saba said, and then she told him the whole story.

Fakher was bomb shelled; he started to think what he was going to tell her and what she told him was surprising.

Although Fakher told her that he loves her, from then onwards they were silent till Saba’s hostel.

For next few days Saba didn’t talk to Fakher. One afternoon when Saba was leaving the college, Fakher stopped her. He asked her if she was angry with him?

She said, that “I am not angry with you but we cannot be lovers and neither can we be friends as I love someone else and you love me.”

Once again Fakher was lost in his thoughts and Saba went to her hostel. It was Zeeshan’s birthday when he asked Saba to meet him. She agreed on meeting with him. Saba wore white dress this time and she was looking like an angel. She had also bought a gift for Zeeshan. They went to Zeeshan’s house. Zeeshan parents were out of city. It was 12:00 at night when they both celebrated Zeeshan’s birthday. Zeeshan kissed Saba and a current passed through her body. Saba requested Zeeshan to leave her at her hostel but Zeeshan was thinking something else.

Zeeshan got hold of Saba and threw her on to bed. Saba struggled to let herself lose of Zeeshan’s grip but it was not going to happen. Zeeshan was strong and he was having hold of her. Saba was laying on bed, Zeeshan on top of her and tore her clothes off. As Zeeshan went back and forth, it stung Saba and she stopped her struggle. Saba was lying on the bed like a dead body and Zeeshan was going back and forth. As their breathes exchanged Saba was remembering how her parents supported her and what she had pushed herself into. Zeeshan breathing besides Saba’s left ear and kissing her on her neck made Saba hate herself. All of this happened the whole night. At morning Saba was on her way to hostel, all she was thinking was of the last night. Suddenly she came in front of a taxi and there was a loud sound of brakes. From the taxi Fakher came out running and as he looked at Saba he knew at the spot something bad had happened to her.

Fakher got her and brought her to his house. She was having grueling pain in her body. For weeks, she didn’t utter a word. One day there was no one in Fakher’s house except Fakher. Fakher entered the room and sat with her after all these weeks. Suddenly Saba started to undressing herself, Fakher stopped her and she begun to wail. Saba asked Fakher didn’t you also want my body? Fakher hugged her and told her to choke down her tears now she was in safe hands.

© 2017 M.W Shah


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

M.W Shah
I am an initial writer. You will be welcome for advises and criticism.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

''Everything changed, she came from her own city to another city, from school to college, from home to hostel and the bitter part was from parents to wardens''
A good start for young and aspiring writer with impressive tone and deep understanding the psychology of the character. keep it up, dear.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

M.W Shah

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much Samrad Salar for your appreciation.



Reviews

''Everything changed, she came from her own city to another city, from school to college, from home to hostel and the bitter part was from parents to wardens''
A good start for young and aspiring writer with impressive tone and deep understanding the psychology of the character. keep it up, dear.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

M.W Shah

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much Samrad Salar for your appreciation.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 18, 2017
Last Updated on July 18, 2017
Tags: Love, Friendship, Betrayal, Social media

Author

M.W Shah
M.W Shah

Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan



About
A Literature student, eager to be a good writer at least give words to what I imagine. more..