Rainy Day

Rainy Day

A Story by Evel
"

Day in the life of Rocky the Rat Terrier

"

It's raining here today so not a lot of time for Rocky to get outside. I gave him a special bigger treat when he started acting crazy from being inside. This works well along with inside fun. A bigger than normal every day treat tells Rocky he needs to chill and relax inside, he almost understands it. Like when we train him not to have his toys on our bed at night when it's time to relax, he knows. He'll jump on the bed to play with his favorite tug-o-war rope, and right when he hops up we immediatly tell him to put it on floor. Took little time for him to figure it out. Now he either throws the toy on the floor and lays down, or he takes it onto the floor and chews it down there. We laugh everytime because we just talk to him and not yell and it's almost like talkin to a child that can actually understand you. We got him to go poop in the morning on command by using the treat system. Was very easy if you wanted to try it. Start watching your dog in the morning when you get up, or anytime. When he goes out to poop you give him a couple treats, and only those same treats, as a reward. Now only have certain treats that he likes in order for him to do what you want with those specific treats. If you want to have fun with you pet do things and give them stuff they like . More later.

© 2009 Evel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

peace odd ending but me likie very very good me luv it its awzome :D

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 21, 2009
Last Updated on September 22, 2009

Author

Evel
Evel

Roselle, IL



About
Born in Kentucky in '66 , lived most of life in Illinois. Been a carpenter since 1990. I have been divorsed, been bankrupt, lost a house that I built, have been thrown in the gutter a time or two, the.. more..

Writing
Rocky Rocky

A Poem by Evel


Evil Inside Evil Inside

A Poem by Evel