Rocky and Tulip

Rocky and Tulip

A Story by Evel
"

Rocky trys to play with Tulip today

"

Rocky woke up today to the lawn mower company mowing our yard. Man does he hate the lawn mower. He couldn't wait to get outside after they got done. Poopin on the fresh cut lawn, Rocky starts to get sprinkled on. Just when he came back in, he heard the sound of our fence rattling. Hey its Tulip, one of the neighbors cat, she comes cutting thru our yard all the time. I yelled at her just as Rocky got to the back door, anticipating me opening the door. I said," You better run Tulip, here he comes". I got the sliding screen partially open when Rocky bolted, hitting half his face on the edge of door. Didn't even slow him down. Tulip looks back, as everytime she comes thru our yard, to see Rocky running full bore at her. I think its funny, well she shouldn't be cutting thru our yard anyway right? She hasn't learned yet. Rocky's digging up grass as Tulip runs for her life, well not really. They've came face to face before and she swiped at him, so she's not scared. She gets to the edge of the yard, barely keeping in front of Rocky, to jump up onto some big rocks we have on the end of the yard by the fence. Well I was pissed cause Rocky tramples thru the wet dirt back there from the moisture. "Rocky gets your butt outta there", I yelled. Tulip sits on the rock where Rocky cant get her, probably smiling. Well you got lucky today Tulip. After Rocky chills out we are going to clip his nails. Clipping your pets nails is not as difficult as it seems. It should be a routine and only takes a few minutes. Do it when your pet has played and is tired or relaxed it makes it easier for both of you. Doing it as a routine helps Rocky enjoy it rather than hate. Well he's not relaxed yet I hear Laura trying to get him to stop jumping up and down on the bed, probably chasing our cat Jewel. Gotta run.  Rocky!!!!  

© 2009 Evel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on September 22, 2009

Author

Evel
Evel

Roselle, IL



About
Born in Kentucky in '66 , lived most of life in Illinois. Been a carpenter since 1990. I have been divorsed, been bankrupt, lost a house that I built, have been thrown in the gutter a time or two, the.. more..

Writing
Rocky Rocky

A Poem by Evel


Evil Inside Evil Inside

A Poem by Evel