Who Can I Run To.

Who Can I Run To.

A Poem by Romi

  When I'm all alone and there's no one home I try to call a friend but their all on phone who can I run to when I'm all alone...When the nights are lonely and theirs no one here to hold me who can i run to..to consule me. When all I can do is write who are my friends i can call for advice. When I'm hurt inside and out who do I run to..to tell them what I'm hurt about. When life gives me no hope who can lift my spirits up maybe with a joke. When all I can do is look down who will be there to tell me look around be grateful for what you have now be happy don't frown. Who can I run to when all I need is a friend tired of playing no longer want to pretend. Who can I run to for long lasting support till the end. Who?

© 2010 Romi


Author's Note

Romi
Feedbacks please!! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Someone's always in your corner. Even though it may seem like nobody is. God's always in your corner

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aww thanks redlxy i love you too and i know your always here.

Posted 13 Years Ago


awww I Love you and you can alwayyyyys run to me ! this is really good too =) i love it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


yeah i know sometimes you go through something and your not really tryin to write in a format all your words just flow and it feels good and the end to let it all out. :)

&& tupac was known for that he was such a talented writer by the way thanks so much for your input.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Know how it feels to be in this spot... a lot. That's why I write. Takes me to another place...

But this is good. I always tell people that poetry doesn't have to follow a certain format, it can just be a rant of a person's thoughts, and that's what this is. Tupac's "Rose That Grew from the Concrete" was a collection of works that didn't even classify as "poetry," but to me it's poetry, because he's just writing his thoughts. Keep writing your poetry, let it take you away from here.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
5 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2010
Last Updated on May 23, 2010

Author

Romi
Romi

NJ



About
God is my first love he was here before me and he loved me first i can do all things through him. My family and friends men the world to me without them i don't know where i would be. Their my back bo.. more..

Writing
blank blank

A Poem by Romi


Brother Brother

A Poem by Romi