Echoes Rebound

Echoes Rebound

A Story by Rory CJ Frankson


The endless... striving to portray

 

Words are a given, expectancy thrives in those alive with the thrill of passion.

Observation, in relation we bounce the ball of maybe. Preponderance, insolence.

Must require meaning, in the deliverance. We give them, our sacrifices... and ask.

Is this not permitted; but then to recognize the cognitive relationships to title...

Man, more words and in my theme of the evening... Echo's rebounding, playbacks.

The familiar stares.... forlorn, into the flames. Primal rhythms clash, bash the beat

to building vibration burst to vocal bonds... to words. Sung, knowing lyrical nymphs.

That run rampant to scale the crescendo's sent the rant that rent the mystical, asunder.

 

Where at times words hurt, we wish... to see no more, from the already open doors. Those

words took us to, as we asked the word... and it reply. With only some other alignment...

"God, please let me be?"

No... it will never let us go. The conscription of words, roll on... until we're done.

Being present. Giving the word... Life.

 

 






I wrote the above in comment to a friend and it may be redundant, but after reading it again today. I thought to share it in my Wednesday blog, along with a random bit of feeling about writing in general and specifically, the novel. Giving life to the word, not an easy detail and has and holds connotations for some, in a sense of grandeur in relation to religiosity. Where at times, I do feel limited in what I can portray in my concepts of religion. To stay the hand and remain unbiased, though it does leak through my commentary and in what I believe to be true for myself. Stay true to the pen and the bleeding ink.

 

That in itself, a phrase that I hadn't used before arriving at writing sites. Yet, it is an apt phrase as I ponder how empathy strikes out to confound me at times, in the surfing through others thoughts and the rendering down of their words. Like the maze I chose to start this blog, pondering how to put out there the feelings rolling through my consciousness today...

 

Like a feeling of how prolific some of the writers of prose and poetry are, where I am different in a manner and plagued by a different sort of framing words and bringing them to life. Yes, I at times write various mediums, such as Poetry, Prose Flow, Song Lyrics and so on. Behind all that, is a something that drives me, generates wonder and wishing that I could bring it all about and the story teller in me be satisfied. I'm prolific, and at times obsessed with themes that I for some reason can not let go of and saddened in a manner. As writers sites do not contend well with any great length and it goes for the Internet, in general.

 

So a part of me can not be sated, as a novelist. Years of being alone on the boards, giving myself as a sacrifice to words that generate scenes, topography, characters, emotions. The filling descriptive that may create a blending of premise, that makes a novel. I would imagine that most who delve into this art form have experienced the same frustrations, and I wonder if other artists appreciate that. I suppose they do, as all artists suffer for the presentation of Art and the striving to master creativity. I gave myself to a plot and the words flowed, though not always without knowing they were crap, and I lacked the education, to know the difference...

 

I started my first novel in 1972, and had many friends that held editorial experience, just give up. In 2003, my Van was stolen and when I got it back I not only lost all my Artisan tools for trade, but the original floppies I'd started with. It had finally reached re-write understandability and alas... gone, and part of my heart, died with it. I had not the energy to start over and in my mind a great Science Fiction would never be read, which is alright as most all of my writing remains unread. To give the reader of this an idea, I'll give you a word count from the first novel in my 'Destinies Children' series: 107,390, and this only the first of five and character trails and sub plotting characters. Giving words life... sacrificing years, to these boards.

 

I'm not seeking sympathy, no. Only relating what Art can do to a soul in the striving for some attainable something held inside. It isn't for recognition either, although appreciation would be nice, and I have had a modicum of that. My first trial was Writerscafe and post there and none but two friends ventured there and I learned that length was just not read, nor appreciated by the majority. So I got back into poetry, which another story of loss that is hard on my heart.

Not a friend exactly, but a bass player we were having trials with and I show him my book of songs, poems and a complete screen play Rock Opera. He ask to borrow it to phrase the music being worked on, alright, I'm a nice trusting person and he stole it, and off to Montreal he went. More heart and soul... that could not be re-created. Ah sigh, and oh well. Much of my life has been a long series of that maze and having to start again from the beginning... echoes rebound.

 

Point being, I'm striving to have the friends here at Apollo know me, understand what it is I'm striving to generate, with the all that it is my creativity. I am getting to know a lot about the people I read as Admin and a part of what I was asked to try and participate in. AB, is great and of all the writers sites I researched as a part of my goal to start an Arts Guild House, scouting talent and seeking a means to satisfy my visions of Artistic pursuance. Apollo holds my heart.

 

There is a vibe here, and it is special. It is the pattern I believe that holds the beginning of a something that can move people, it has an atmosphere that holds in regard what creativity is in itself. Yet here even, there is room to grow and represent all art, a developing medium that I believe is above and beyond the regular social site format. I may be wrong and stretching things out and asking a lot of friends that are for the most part like me, struggling Artists. Seeking that medium of acknowledgement and acceptance, together we are a voice and ya, I've said this before and many other sites are presenting the same. Is it a competition? I hope not, because all artists need representation and a voice, somewhere to be heard and appreciated.

 

I'm about done, or so it feels. I'm not shy in presenting why I'm here, if you've seen my profile page, you've seen the promo for Romonx Artists Association, and that I'm apart of a Production orientation. Yes, I have my fingers in many creative endeavors. Poppy and Shay were gracious in allowing me to represent this here on Apollo as my website gets created... as it turns out by Shay and god love her, for her dedication to the arts and Mike Dovers, for his Graphic Arts collaborations. It is the beginning of a future that is my dream, being staged and can't be arrived at with out many Artists contributing to, well... Art. Not only mine, and my concepts, but projects that can become realized within a focused alternative. When the site is completed, it will offer many media tools available to artists, that will be created for a very unique representation with in a Guild House of working artists globally, with regional and local chapters. The medium is the message and friends, we have one...

 

Working Toward a Better World. One Heart at a Time.

 

I believe this will generate a New Renaissance. Time will tell, and we will see a New World rise with courage and a belief that we can... in my religious vein, I say: “The meek will inherit the earth.” Take it as you will, as many get offended by any statement or sentiment from the Bible, I quote from many of what I consider holy books, and sacred practices. For now many know that I follow The Native Red Road Traditions. In many ways, I can stay my hand no longer and remain silent, fold away what I am in the fear offending my friends with what I term FAITH.

 

We have so many different kinds of people seeking acceptance here, and as my friend and Ocean Heart muse Andi Starr dedicates her last two musical contributions, 'A Warm New World' & 'The World Will Follow'. We are out of the closet friends, and believe in Spirituality and that love holds the key, to our hearts, sets us free... this, is our Production Value.


The other day I was watching HGTV here in Canada a Home & Garden cable show, one of the hosts was wearing a tee shirt that stated right across his chest, “we must save the world now” you see, there are many doing this and the medium is the message. These people are creating TV shows, like Andi and Poppy making music, that is consciousness based. Poppy post Bob Morley, “get up stand up, stand up for your rights... don't give up the fight”, its time friends, and we need to jump in this ocean. We have adopted John Lennon's 'Imagine all the people living life in Peace', triggers to our heart and the need to have the world understand the need... for Peace on Earth...

 

Do our part... with ART. 

 

I'll end it here with that, and let you know... this is what I've given myself to Heart and Soul for a dream of: Unity of Purpose, in a Collaboration of Spirit. Light upon Light, given to a dark and needy world. Let's Rock... :) an trip the light fantastic.

 

© 2011 Rory CJ Frankson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on September 12, 2011
Last Updated on September 12, 2011

Author

Rory CJ Frankson
Rory CJ Frankson

Vernon, British Colombia, Canada



About
It's all about the music really. I'm a Writer / Musician. Write On / Right On! Peace... Romon in Review Out Post & Creative Standard Productions. Romonx Associated Artists Rory CJ Frankson .. more..

Writing