INTRODUCTION: Detox Slim

INTRODUCTION: Detox Slim

A Story by Rooma Nayyak
"

Does Detox Slim Scam ? |

"

Body image and extreme attitudes toward weight in Brazilian schoolchildren (PeNSE 2012)

Rafael Moreira Of course I, Maria Aline Siqueira Santos II, Maryane Oliveira Campos-II

IDepartment of Nutrition of the Federal University of Minas Gerais - Belo Horizonte (MG), Brazil

IIDepartamento of Diseases and Injuries Surveillance Noncommunicable and Health Promotion of the Health Surveillance Secretariat of the Ministry of Health - Brasília (DF), Brazil

RESUME

INTRODUCTION: Detox Slim

Adolescence is a period characterized by changes, such as rapid physical growth and sexual development. Besides having to deal with the changes, teenagers are faced with the standards of beauty and extreme appreciation of physical appearance.

GOAL:

The objective of this paper is to describe body image and performing extreme attitudes toward weight among students from Brazil.

METHODS:

Data from the National School of Health (PeNSE) in 2012 were used in this study. PeNSE 2012 has representative sample of students in the 9th grade of elementary school of public and private schools across the country. We used self-report questionnaire with questions about body image, performing extreme measures in relation to weight and sociodemographic data. Body image and performing extreme measures have been described for the full range of the population and by sex. Poisson regression analysis was used to identify differences in the realization of extreme measures between different types of body image.



Does Detox Slim Scam ? |

© 2015 Rooma Nayyak


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

body image spans the ocean, age barrier and sexes the key (says I) is to strive for you own personal best. Treat your body like it is the only one you will ever have. Develop your mind and be content with what you have.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 18, 2015
Last Updated on October 18, 2015
Tags: Detox Slim, Weight Loss, Detoxify, Nutrition, Diet

Author

Rooma Nayyak
Rooma Nayyak

New York, Detox Slim, United Kingdom



About
To help the efficiency of these juices, always helps to drink more water than usual because, besides giving feeling of satiety, helps to eliminate toxins in the body more easily and eat low salt, to p.. more..