Re;alize

Re;alize

A Poem by Rorsielicious
"

become

"
I stand below the sword with my bow ready to take my pride.
The one who wields the sword is my true prize.
I have danced the art of death and chiseled my will to a fine tip just to reach this moment.
I go through the motions and say the right words; make the persona that I'm not here for her curse.
Only I know what I truly want, in the pit of my heart. The electricity makes the largest arcs when I see her eyes.
Every second I spend with her feels like I am on another planet. Do I really deserve this, can I really handle it?
Too many thoughts have raced through my head. She recites the words and grants me knighthood. 
I stand up but my psyche loses balance as I travel through the other dimension through her eyes. 
I fear failure no longer, since I succeed. 
I can't cry. That's not her need.
The hardest part ends up accepting her smile. All the tribulations could not prepare me for this.
As she holds my hand as I get up and how I wish I could lean in for the kiss.
The power leaves me as her gaze chains my mind.
Even as a knight I could not slay the feelings I have.
Why is it that the only things that hinder me are the things out of my control?
If my birthright forbids it then desperate measures shall be behold. 

© 2020 Rorsielicious


Author's Note

Rorsielicious
im tipsy

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5 Views
Added on September 26, 2020
Last Updated on September 26, 2020

Author

Rorsielicious
Rorsielicious

Houston, TX



About
Just some stuff more..

Writing
Cristina Cristina

A Story by Rorsielicious