rejected by the world chapter 1

rejected by the world chapter 1

A Story by Rosary
"

a story of a girls many trials

"

I woke up shivering it took me a seconed to realize where i was. I was still soaking wet I looked through andrews backpack to see if he had a blanket or something to warm me up just a little. I found a hoody and slipped it on. God danm it i thought to myself its to f*****g cold out here. I pulled my backpack up to use as a pillow and tried to fall back asleep but I couldnt. The memories huanted me playing over and over again in my head. I had to pee but I couldnt go through the woods to the gas station up the street for the risk of rape or being pulled over by another cop. So i did what i had to found a spot in the woods. I was scared shitless as a racoon walked towards me hissing. I held in my scream knowing that it might alert people that we were staying out here and they would take our squat away. I did the only thing I could think of and ran as fast as i could back to our homade house. I had lost the racoon but unfortunatetly everyone rolled over while i was gone. They were in positions that didnt allow me to sleep under the tiny shelter we had built. So I grabbed my book bag and went to a nearby tree.

I woke up to a pounding sound. i looked up and Racoon aka David was building another level to our shelter. You could tell it was real early cuase it was only slightly light out. "What are you doing?" I asked Racoon. "I'm building a room for myself up here" i just shook my head at him and sat up. I opened my bag and searched for my ciggerattes and they were gone i wasnt so suprised. "Alright who took my f*****g ports again?" I asked the boys.After about 5 mins of bull s**t and excuses i got them back of course with a couple of them gone. I looked over and andrew was still asleep I through a stick at him and woke him up. "What the f**k?" he looked around and saw that it was me and calmed down."Come smoke a cig with me dick" I demanded. "gladly" he awnsered with a smile on his face. I lit mine first and then passed a cig and a lighter too him. "Good morning sleeping beauty" I joked."Good Morning" he replied as he put his arm around me. He was the only thing keeping me sane living this way. Just knowing he was near me made me feel so much more safe."So Im guessing im buying breakfast again". He looked down to his feet and flicked the ashes of his cig i knew that meant yes." Alright but I cant get everyones" I awnsered " or my cards going to run out of money".

"Thats fine" he replied "will just say were going to the cove so no one will follow us".

 

As we walked sure enough the boys started to follow. "were just walking up to the cove" andrew told them and gave them a look as if to say back off . They looked dissapointed like little puppys begging for a bone and told no "well will meet you up there later"  chris replied as they walked back to the squat." I feel bad but i just dont have the money" I said. " You shouldnt feel bad you feed them every night dont you?" andrew replied."Yeah I guess" but i still felt bad. "We do need to stop by the cove though" I said as I scratched my head."I need a shower and a blanket bad, i spent all last night shivering feeling like i was f*****g dying" I stated."Alright baby" he said and pulled me into him. His hugs were the only comfort that i had at the time.

 

As we walked into the store everyone was staring at us. That s**t couldnt help but piss me off every single time. We picked out a package of donuts and got some o.j. not the healthiest of meals but we really didnt have many choices in this corner gas station. I got another pack of ciggerattes even though it toke the rest of my money. When we got to our spot we always eat at infront of bravos i could see that alisha and my once enemy charlene were sitting at our table.If it were anybody else i wouldve been pissed but every time i met up with them i got to smoke so i was happy. "hey what you guys up too?" I asked. "waiting for you to by us a blunt so we can get our smoke on" alisha responded."s**t" i said "I spent the rest of my money on a pack of ports". "Danm" charlene stated "what the hell are we going to smoke it in". "Dont worry Ill figure it out lets smoke a cig first tho" i tossed one to each of them.ciggerattes made friends out here and these were friends i wanted to keep. I spotted a lexus park up at the end of the parking lot. "hey ill be right back cover up the food" i said and headed towards the car. 5 minutes later i came back with a 20$ bill in my hand.

"Danm girl you are good" alisha said "alright lets go get a little wake and bake you guys with me. everyone replied yes cheerfully except andrew he didnt smoke. "you coming with us andrew?" i asked him."naw ill just meet you at the cove later". "alright" i responded and skipped of with alisha and charlene.

© 2008 Rosary


Author's Note

Rosary
this is my first time attempting to write a book

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great start to a book, I saw a couple errors here and there with spelling, but all in all this was a great start and good try. Better than I can do, thats for sure. :)

Rayne

Posted 15 Years Ago


I'm excited that you are trying your hand at novels, are you gonna try and publish or is it just for fun? You've given me so many great reviews I thought I'd read yours for a change. My internship/job is over so I have time now....hah ...anyway I think the dialogue is a little messy...you gotta have some variety. Like the first paragraph pratically all the sentences begin with "I". I'm confused about the racoon too?? For your first chapter it has to be really strong, but there is definitely somethinig here, it makes the reader curious as to what. Really good for your first time! :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Your first time huh?



Good, pretty good.

I'm not a favor of cursing but.......

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2008

Author

Rosary
Rosary

Charleston, SC



About
an assortment of colors cascade into a melodramitic painting on a canvas that is my life note: all the paintings in my profile can be found on the site: http://www.originalartonline.com more..

Writing
The Cell The Cell

A Book by Rosary


entry entry

A Chapter by Rosary


a familiar face a familiar face

A Chapter by Rosary



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


a familiar face a familiar face

A Chapter by Rosary