Blossoming of the Heart

Blossoming of the Heart

A Story by Alaric Rose
"

A story about two lovers, I enjoy writing romantic things.

"
"I really want to save these trees, the cherry blossoms are just vibrant and uplifting, it would be so sad to see it all go. These trees have been here for me ever since i moved to this school, they have made me feel wanted and pleasant when everyone here pretended i did not exist. It even saddens me to see all the cherry blossoms fall off for winter and it makes this place feel much more lonely."
"I feel as though i should thank these trees for being here for you until i found you, they looked after you and nurtured you when no one else would even look at you. I am in their debt for what they have done for you and they deserve the same care that they showed you. In the end you are not as cruel as you are made out to be, you are actually really soft and delicate just like these cherry blossoms, so i will now take their place and be your shoulder to lean on."
"Why are you always so sweet and caring, you make me blush so often that i think i might turn that color. You should just run away from me and get away while you can and find someone that actually deserves you, I'm a horribly cruel person that does not deserve you or these trees." She looks down tears swelling up in her eyes. I put my arms and bring her close into my chest embracing her tightly. She looks up at me staring deep within my eyes and i look back at her beautifully beady eyes, we stay in that moment for what seems like hours and then we lean in closer bringing our lips within inches of each. I embrace her lips with mine and our lips start to wrestle against each other over and over as she wraps her arms around me tightly and i move a hand on to her cheek and another onto her waist. We stay in that moment with our lips locked, everything seems to be in perfect cohesion as our lips part. We stand there just holding each other tightly as we think over the complicated situation we are in.
"I really do want to save these cherry blossoms, i just think about how they helped me so much and that they might be able to help others that were in my situation but I'm so selfish because i want to save them all because they are so precious to me. I cherish them more than anything because I'm a selfish person."
He looks up to the sky just staring there for about a minute or so than says "I think its normal to be selfish, very few humans have no selfish feelings. You are fine the way you are i love how you cherish those trees, its adorable and it means you actually have a heart, a very big one that is so don't think its a bad thing that you love these trees. Hold onto that and keep cherishing them and fight for them if they are so important to you, I'm sure you could save them if you put your mind to it and i will support you completely if you choose to do so."

© 2015 Alaric Rose


Author's Note

Alaric Rose
As always any and all opinions are welcome. When it comes to grammar I know I suck at it so if it does appear to you mention it, it will help me improve on it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on October 30, 2015
Last Updated on October 30, 2015
Tags: Love, Romance, Romantic, Couple

Author

Alaric Rose
Alaric Rose

Australia



About
Just a normal guy. Want to know anything just message me! Would love to make friends! I'll try to post a decent amount and it will be poems and short stories unless i want to do something else, mos.. more..

Writing