Falling to the Darkness

Falling to the Darkness

A Poem by RoyRogers
"

Realizing the world and the people within it are not worth caring about.

"
You look at someone with a blacked heart and wonder why they use you. You realize this person was right as the world simply will abuse you. People become opportunists for a reason. Eventually everyone turns there back and there's no one else to depend on. When you realize you are really alone you will  have the freedom to do what you want. In an ideal world people would care about each other but the world is not ideal. We are forced to cheat and lie and step on each other for a goal. This is the reality. You can only love thee. You cant carry the rest, they will choke you to death as you walk on to it. There is those of us, we will carry on, people abuse us, we continue with our song. Never let them defeat, never let them forget, never give up your ways. Yes the world is cold, we must continue to go, and not let them drag us right down into the hole. We will stand up right and show them we can shine bright. Never give up your hope, no matter what they say to you, they are worthless and evil and they want you to sink. 

© 2015 RoyRogers


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is true and glad u pointed it out

Posted 8 Years Ago


It's really inspiring and tells a lot about the world today.

Posted 8 Years Ago


....Thanks for this, it's got to be my favorite piece of all..
Kaneki-kun

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 11, 2015
Last Updated on May 11, 2015
Tags: betrayed, alone, despair, solo, self, truth, opportunity, black, correct, ideals, sadness

Author

RoyRogers
RoyRogers

About
So hi I picked the name RoyRogers since its a street and its a beverage and they both start with R. I will write more later about stuff. VIOLA A blank, my lord. She never told her love, But let.. more..

Writing