Just like a Doctor

Just like a Doctor

A Story by RoyRogers

The Doctor is always alone. The Doctor only has patients. The patients are not his friends but they are his company. The Doctor does not have friends. He needs to be impartial, and he needs to have his head all the time. The Doctor gives up his life to save the world but he has no life of his own.

He can save the world, but he has no world he cares about. The Doctor must help all of the people who come his way no matter what. The Doctor cares about everyone. The Doctor wants to save all his patients. The Doctor cares, and when he fails he hates himself. If the Doctor does not fix everyone he feels like he did wrong.

The Man who was raised from birth to be everyone's therapist was always alone but he always cared. He was treated like crap but he only cares about his job. He wanted to save everyone, and help everyone who was suffering. He takes on everyone be them children or adult. This is all he really knows, and its in his nature to save others. He was made to be the savior from the very beginning.

He had to save his brother, his mother, his father, everyone. He took care of every younger member in the family and forgot no ones birthday and got everyone a gift. He is the Doctor. He takes care of the world, but he will always be destined to be a loner. Since the Doctor will forever be his role, even if he decides he does not want it anymore. He has to save the world, its his duty if he wants it or not. He will always be the Doctor, its what he is destined to be. He is Mister Fix it. No matter what mask he carries.

© 2015 RoyRogers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on October 3, 2015
Last Updated on October 3, 2015
Tags: Doctor, reflection, mindset, behavior, ideas, habits, issues, reaction, personality

Author

RoyRogers
RoyRogers

About
So hi I picked the name RoyRogers since its a street and its a beverage and they both start with R. I will write more later about stuff. VIOLA A blank, my lord. She never told her love, But let.. more..

Writing