Profesor Jameson and Lily

Profesor Jameson and Lily

A Story by Erotic Minds
"

A college professor has an affair with his student in his office

"

Professor Jameson had always been a bit of a lone wolf. As a renowned professor of literature at a prestigious university, he had spent years immersing himself in the great works of the past, studying the lives and loves of the characters he taught to his students. But despite his expertise in matters of the heart, he had never quite found someone who could capture his own. For years, he tried but despite finding partners who gave him comfort, he never quite settled down with one. There was something in him that just was never satisfied… something he himself questioned. A sensation that he was after something unique, and yet, he couldn’t get himself to understand exactly what that was…

That was, until he met Lily, a young, bright and ambitious student in one of his upper-level seminars, with a quick wit and a fierce love for the written word. Professor Jameson was no stranger to young beautiful students, and though at times he would find women attractive he would often keep those thoughts to himself and always confine his relationships to his students as strictly platonic. But Lily really caught his attention for some reason. Perhaps, it was the innocence with which she carried herself and the way she responded to his questions in class. The way she articulated her thoughts, the knowledge that was evidence of her hard work and dedication to the classics, and the way she shyly hugged her books and walked out of the class every day, always turning and giving the professor one last look before heading out of the classroom. Something about her itched its way into his head, to the point that he would become nervous around her and in his interactions with her.

At first, Jameson tried to ignore the feelings stirring within him. He was her professor, after all, and he knew better than to cross that line. But as the weeks passed and they discussed poetry and philosophy, he found himself drawn to her more and more. Her passion for learning and her curiosity about the world reminded him of the enthusiasm he had once felt for his own studies, before the weight of years and responsibility had settled upon him. He tried to push his feelings aside, to remind himself of the ethical implications of a relationship between them, but he couldn’t help the way his heart leapt every time she walked into his classroom. He knew he needed to be careful, to maintain the appropriate boundaries, but the more he tried to suppress his emotions, the stronger they became.

It wasn’t until the end of the semester, when Lily came to his office hours to thank him for the course, that he realized that he wasn’t the only one who felt the attraction. That afternoon he had stayed late in his office packing up some books and some things he wanted to take home from his office, since the semester was over and he wouldn’t return until the fall. As he was putting stuff away in a box he heard a familiar voice from behind him. He turned and found Lily in the doorway, hugging her books to her chest as she usually did, looking at him from behind her thick rim glasses and blonde bangs which came down slightly past her eyes. She smiled, and asked if she could come in for a bit.

“Of course” said Jameson. “What… um… what brings you in?

“Well” said Lily. “I just… felt I had to stop by and tell you that…” She seemed nervous… hesitant for some reason. “I had a really good time in your class Professor. I like the way you teach… I’ve had a couple of literature teachers who were just… awful. But your class was always really fun. Your jokes… your use of quotes to kick off the class… your witty remarks about the people we studied… I mean, you’re just fascinating… to watch.”

Jameson quickly became flustered. He did not expect this at all. He could not have foreseen how much Lily paid attention to him.

“Lily… Thank you… those are very kind words… I mean. I don’t know what to even say… I don’t think anyone has ever come to my office to compliment me personally… in the 20 plus years I’ve been teaching…”

“I’m sorry… I don’t want to make this uncomfortable…” she spoke innocently.

“No… by all means… I mean… You know… (AHEM)” he cleared his throat, “You’re not the… only one whose enjoyed it… I mean I… I enjoyed having you around too.”

Lily smiled from behind her luscious red lips, which she had touched up just before coming to see him with bright red lipstick. “Really?”

“Yeah. I mean… you’re a bright young girl… and you’re REALLY smart. I mean… I was nowhere as smart as you when I was in college… I think you’re really going to have bright future… I really enjoyed reading your writing.” This compliment made Lily blush quickly. Her face became bright red, something she could not hide.

“Now, you’re just saying that…” She said.

“No, really… your whole paper… the analysis your did of The Sickness Unto Death by Kierkegaard… like… wow. Marvelous. Completely marvelous.”

Her face became so red that she had to put her books down to fan herself with her hand. When she did, Jameson quickly noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned by one button… and this small defect was enough to display a cleavage that he found hard to resist looking away from. The way her breasts were pressed together took his imagination elsewhere. She noticed him looking but acted as though she was unaware of the defect.

“Professor?” She asked.

“Yeah. Sorry…”

“You were taking about my paper…” She said innocently.

“Of course… I really enjoyed… it. I’m sorry.” He said pointing to the blouse. “You just… Your shirt in unbuttoned and I… I’m sorry I looked.”

“It’s okay…” she said softly.

“It’s okay?” He asked, shocked.

“Its okay… if you… want to look.” She said calmly.

In his chest, his heart began pounding. His breathing accelerated. He couldn’t think of what to say… She brought her hands up to her blouse, as if to fix the button issue… but instead, she pulled her shirt apart to reveal more skin… more breasts popping out of her bra, for his delight.

“Lily… what are you-” He began.

“-I’ve wanted you professor… I knew you felt it too… I knew… The way you looked at me… the way you’re looking at me now.”

“I… I…” Jameson was speechless.

Lily grabbed the door from behind her and shut it close. Jameson looked outside of the room through the glass slit next to the door, to see if anyone was walking around. Lily approached him on the small corridor between his desk and the couches he had on the side of his room. She did not wait for his permission. She walked all the way up to his lips and lost herself kissing him. Jameson could not believe what was happening. His knees became weak. He took steps back until he reached his department chair.

“Lily… there’s… there’s people in the building.” He said nervously.

“I don’t care.” She whispered. “It’s the last day of class… I’ve wanted you for so long.”

She let him fall on the chair and then crouched between his legs, forcefully removing his belt. The professor felt an urge to protest and stop the whole situation, but the way that she removed his belt felt as though she were hungry… her breathing had increased… the way an animal sounds when they have bitten their prey’s neck after a long chase, and simply want them to surrender entirely to their dominance. Something in him simply could not do it, could not bring him to say “no.” He surrendered in that moment.

Lily reached inside his boxers and pulled out his dick, and wasting no time, she inserted it into her mouth. She crammed up into the space underneath his desk where his legs would go, which hid her perfectly from anyone outside the room, looking in. He looked at the glass window next to his door, keeping an eye out for people… then felt the pleasure of her warm wet mouth hugging his thick c**k. Something in him suddenly changed. The shy… often lone wolf… often timid self began to give way to an aggressive… dominant animal… that he had long kept inside… longing lustfully for his student… but never coming to the forefront. Now… it was happening… without a doubt… and he felt the urge to let this beast be known to her.

He grabbed her by the hair… moving it out of the way so he could physically see her face as he fucked her mouth. When he moved all her hair out of the way and into a ponytail, he saw her look up at him. She kept the gaze going for a while. Her bright blue eyes looked fiercely at him as she choked on his c**k, forcing it as far as she could into her throat. She coughed and did it again and again. Her saliva build up traveled down his c**k every time it slipped out and she would come back to lick off her saliva and swallow it.

“God… you’re amazing.” He whispered.

“I want you to cum for me…” She whispered as she took him in her mouth again. “F**k” he said, “I want to…”

Her sucking was mind-blowing. He could not figure out how such a shy girl could’ve been so deviant. She was an entirely different person at this point. A blood-thirty animal who wanted to satisfy his needs. She sucked his dick faster, her head going up and down, her throat continuously hitting his c**k’s tip, bathing him with pleasure as her mouth did all the work. He felt a tingling, a feeling of estacy arriving. “I’m going to… oh f**k…”

He gasped and could not resist. His body stiffed as an explosion of pleasure ran through his body. The flood gates opened and he poured his juicy semen, squirt by squirt, directly into her mouth which she kept wrapped around his c**k to make sure she took all of him. He moaned and, as his orgasm reached the end, he looked at her… to see what she would do next. Lily opened her mouth… to show him just how much of his hot liquid she had stored in her mouth. Using her tongue, she played with his cum, smiling all throughout and then, in one gulp, she swallowed everything as if it had just been water. Not a flinch. Not a gag. Not a word. Simply a sigh.

“Do you want to take me to your home?” She said. He nodded. “Yes… yes… I want to Lily… I do.”

© 2023 Erotic Minds


Author's Note

Erotic Minds
(Sorry, I’ve not written lately guys. Had to take care of some life things. Will be posting more soon. I promise. I also welcome and ideas from fans for future stories. Also, consider donating or becoming a Patron, so that I can devote more time to this hobby.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on May 26, 2023
Last Updated on May 26, 2023
Tags: Erotic, erotica, erotic fiction, erotica for women, erotic romance

Author

Erotic Minds
Erotic Minds

New York , NY



About
Ferociously Filthy more..

Writing