Faith.

Faith.

A Poem by Ruben Dias

Hearing the music you sent especially to me, seeing the photos where I wish I could be. I’m Staring at my phone, waiting for a call. I miss you.

 

The ceiling of my bedroom, I know all the details. I stare at it, and I think of you, in my bed. I wish you could be here with me. I miss you.

 

The clock of my wall tells me every second to check my emails. The sad guitar whispers “I love you”, trough some chords. The room is filled with pain, once more. I miss you.

 

The stars are looking so bright, for the both of us. I can only imagine your eyes when I look at them. I miss you. And I’m tired of missing you.

 

The plane ticket is lying in my bed. Nervous thoughts fill my head. The warm, strong hugs, from who wants me to stay. I know I’ll miss them.

 

The rain in my eyes can only be dried by the sun in yours. And as this big bird starts to fly, I can only think in this little moment we’ve been waiting for. The beginning of my life, is a few hours away.

 

Blood stains color the water. Defeated, like predicted, the sea waves the white flag. No one can keep us apart, not even the mighty ocean.

 

As I land, my heart races. He feels your presence, the presence of his half.

 

Tum-tum, tum-tum, tum-tum.

 

The eyes search the place. My heart still races.

The starts looking so bright, But this isn’t a night.

Your eyes touch me, and I turn around to see,

An angel running towards me.

My heart finally meet his half.

A strong hug.

A tear.

The look.

The feelings.

Our Lips.

The kiss.

A dream.

Reality.

Both.

© 2010 Ruben Dias


Author's Note

Ruben Dias
please review and comment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"The beginning of my life is a few hours away." (: So wonderful.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 19, 2010
Last Updated on December 19, 2010

Author

Ruben Dias
Ruben Dias

Portugal



About
Welcome to my page. My name is Ruben Tiago Dias, I'm from Portugal and I'm 18. I love writing and playing guitar. Writers Cafe is really special to me. It was here that I met the women of my l.. more..

Writing
Every Day Every Day

A Poem by Ruben Dias